Savages in this town!

Conley

Some bastard smashed my quarter window!!

...probably the same prick who in early March smashed the drivers side window in my other B, the old Sentra in the background.

No idea who though :poop:  Both times they didn't even go inside the car. This time it happened in broad daylight, sometime between 1:30 and 5:20 today.

I'm going to make a WTB post in the classifieds if anyone has an extra piece of glass! 

:mad:  :mad:  :no:

20160419_182733_zpssmrrwuaf.jpg

20160419_182804_zpsnf9fke1x.jpg

savages

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fack. I feel your pain. Recently had the hatch AND rear pass side glass smashed out of my scion to access a drum set that I built from the raw shells up. :(

I really don't know how someone stole an entire drum set in under 30 minutes in a busy area without someone noticing. Apathy, maybe? The cops were certainly apathetic about helping me find my very distinctive kit, so maybe it's widespread. Thieves are the worst.

Thanks for the kind words, my friends.

That is specifically why I try not to drive like a dick, especially near my house haha.

That is terrible about the scion! At least I did not suffer any loss. And they broke two! That is low.

The lexan is an interesting idea. I have cut that stuff before and it seems to be tough to get a clean cut.

looks like a serious case of jealousy here...  someone so childish and stupid that they'd resort to busting out someone's window for the heck of it.

or some 12 year old is practicing his golf swing and hit "the perfect shot" into your window....

Either way...  the maturity level of the person at fault is seriously low....

Fack. I feel your pain. Recently had the hatch AND rear pass side glass smashed out of my scion to access a drum set that I built from the raw shells up. :(

I really don't know how someone stole an entire drum set in under 30 minutes in a busy area without someone noticing. Apathy, maybe? The cops were certainly apathetic about helping me find my very distinctive kit, so maybe it's widespread. Thieves are the worst.

Sounds like you have an unique enough drum set to alert all the local drum and rock instruments shops and reference your police report!  If they then sell a drum set given the police report, you have a claim for refund of their sales price, and maybe a "real" buyer ID for the lazy cops!  Might be an outside chance to notify local music clubs and provide PIX of your drum set so that they don't book players with your stolen drums.  Outside chance, but WTF! take it.

Woo hoo! The new window from Angliagt arrived today and it is on the B. 

Thanks for your help and kind words everyone, and thank you for the glass Angliagt!

Also I installed a DVR and security camera system at my house this weekend. Its recording, now just trying to figure out how to log in online  :frantics:

Hopefully it'll be a strong deterrent.

• Like 1