vanilla

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how's the ride with no cushion on the back of the seat? i've been trying to figure out how i'm gonna handle that part when i get around to it.

the ride is so much better hobo.. but I guess everybody is different.. I love it though..huge relief on my back especially right now that I'm dealing with some back problems..before I felt like the cushion was pushing me forward..wasn't comfy at all.. but here's how it looks now.. temporary heritage flare!!
  • Like 3

Mine must be dead as all get out already, don't feel like I'm being pushed but if it were any thicker I'd probably do the same

I feel you... wut I plan on doing is cutting out some memory foam to fit..you know like the one u use on ur bed to make it feel better.. I have an extra one laying around and gonna put it to use..
  • Like 1

Yah I noticed a couple of spots can be tack welded so that it's sturdier... maybe u should take a look at yours and see wut can help..I wanted to modify my bench.. bringing it lower but now that I took the cushion off the back it seems fine.. so maybe you (hobo) can modify it.. that's if u have a grinder n weld machine..

• Like 1

Nah just put some cotton shirts or fabric under were he's gonna weld.. no polyester cuz that stuff lights on fire as if u poured gas on it.. anything 100% cotton is more fire resistant than other fabrics.. n if it catches fire it burns really slow.. but almost never does.. trust me.. I work on pipelines n everything we wear has to be 100% cotton..

• Like 1

Have you met hobo?

He's like 4ft 32in.

Dude needs anything he can to get further away from the steering wheel.

yah I saw pics of how small he is..haha.. but still I think that is too pricey n the style is kinda fugly... I think I can fabricate some ones that look better then that.. lol
  • Like 1
This

those look uncomfortable as fuuhhhk... I would at least keep it nissan.. n find some cool nissan buckets... that bench is cool though..

And this

yah I saw pics of how small he is..haha.. but still I think that is too pricey n the style is kinda fugly... I think I can fabricate some ones that look better then that.. lol

• Like 1