new to Datsun community

ramonr94

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramon....Welcome to the house. There is a ton of info on this forum that will give you ideas for your new girl. Make sure to read the FAQ, as there is so much info in them, that you could virtually build a car from them. Congrats on the 521! Strong work owning a Bimmer. Got one (E46) and love that car......Sweet!

• Like 2

Ramon....Welcome to the house. There is a ton of info on this forum that will give you ideas for your new girl. Make sure to read the FAQ, as there is so much info in them, that you could virtually build a car from them. Congrats on the 521! Strong work owning a Bimmer. Got one (E46) and love that car......Sweet!

Thanks, same to you bro! Actually getting ready for Bimmerfest 2016 next month, should be fun.

• Like 1

Yeah, everybody here loves the pics....so, you have to post em up!! Bimmerfest sounds awesome. Maybe one day.

Thanks, same to you bro! Actually getting ready for Bimmerfest 2016 next month, should be fun.

You guys know if 15 inch by 10 inch wide wheels would fit? The back I'm sure would be fine with a stretched tire but would I'm worried about the front. Found some really sick Enkei wheels that fit the truck but dont want to buy them without asking someone who knows these trucks better than I do.