Nissan Fest 4/16 Evergreen speedway Monroe Wa

H20doctor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are probably going if it aint raining,,, maybe we could tag onto the caravan when it goes by Tumwater/ Olympia

Does anyone know for a fact if you can park in the fairgrounds close and not be trapped there all day as a "show" car??? 

Don't wanna park the hoopty out in normal lot but don't wanna be going home at dark either.

On that link in first post in the register slot it says......

Nissan Fest returns for year five and space is very limited! As with all our shows, plan to stay ALL DAY, no leaving early.  (you will not be able to participate in on track events)

I just don't wanna park out in those outside parking lots where you can't really see if someones fucking with your shit.

• Like 1

I want to go but they should pay us to show our cars, not me paying to show my junk! Will wait to see who's in and make my decision on going?

Man,,,,,,, you probably don't even know where to even buy a flatbill baseball cap..  Let alone knowing what cool stickers you should attach to it.

• Like 1

I would be down for the car show but it doesn't say when it ends

This is the Registration form for the NissanFest Car Show! The event is April 16, 2016 and you will be required to attend the full day. Roll in will be at 7am and expect to be there until 4pm. Unfortunately you will not be able to participate in multiple events if you are showing your car

It does if you click the register link.

Man,,,,,,, you probably don't even know where to even buy a flatbill baseball cap..  Let alone knowing what cool stickers you should attach to it.

and another thing about that! Your so right, I would be putting on some STP, FRAM RACING, NHRA and RAINER BEER stickers on my junk! Have fun with that...

and this...

This is the Registration form for the NissanFest Car Show! The event is April 16, 2016 and you will be required to attend the full day. Roll in will be at 7am and expect to be there until 4pm. Unfortunately you will not be able to participate in multiple events if you are showing your car

These fucks want me to pay $35 to hang out for 9hrs?

• Like 1

So we should just plan on about 10:00-11:00ish  and park farther out ,, see if we can get out of that park all day shit ,, and then hit that taco van over by the laundry mat with the indoor picnic tables.. 11 is still a 9am leave time for us

and another thing about that! Your so right, I would be putting on some STP, FRAM RACING, NHRA and RAINER BEER stickers on my junk! Have fun with that...

and this...

These fucks want me to pay $35 to hang out for 9hrs?

So we should just plan on about 10:00-11:00ish  and park farther out ,, see if we can get out of that park all day shit ,, and then hit that taco van over by the laundry mat with the indoor picnic tables.. 11 is still a 9am leave time for us

This might work depending on how they park cars. Are they crazy 510 here 240Z here or misc cars everywhere? Do they have a for sale trade area? We could show up with for sale signs and mark as sold, late show up elite club members. TACO VAN!!! Is there a beer garden? ADD kickin in good night fuckers...

When I went a few years ago and show parking was in the main paved lots and inside the fairgrounds and all other parking was in the dirt lot across the street from the main gates. I'm not sure how they are doing it this year, I would assume it would be similar to that.