just figured i would leave this here...

kerleybird

Soooo....

I made a post about my 510 a few days ago but I figured I should make one about my 620 which happens to be my daily..sooo

Here it is. And a little back story! Ha

20160323_100623_HDR_zpsf6qse7hv.jpg

So here it is present day ... Like today.

And I'll try and post some older pics but not much of it is on my new phone. Unfortunately not everything transfered. Fuck. Anyways! for starters.. The reason the front fender is painted a weird almost black metallic-ish color is because this happened..

20160211_135639_HDR_zps543xe2bk.jpg

Yup. My brothers girlfriend backed into it.. Like Fuck check your mirrors or some shit!

O well, shit happens!

Junk yard fender.. 40 bucks haha

6 bucks for paint!

It's a 1979 king cab 620 with an L20b , I bought it when it was mostly stock (excepts for the wheels and tires) drove it home with a sunk ass float almost no brakes and like 6 inches of slop in the steering.

Ratsun!

• Like 3
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Yeah mine had some nasty shag rug at one point in time a PO had installed. It was hag. Hahaha I pulled that and ran without carpet for awhile and the floor boards were in even better shape! I did some low budget diy carpet kit stuff in there for awhile but it was getting soaked... So I have a leak somewhere. The only thing I can think of is the windshield me and my buddy put in. So RIGHT STUFF here I come lol. And I got some spray rubberized undercoating I'm going to spray the floor boards with. Its soo loud in my truck haha no radio 2 and a quarter in exhaust and a glass pack with a header. It all stops right before the rear axle too haha

• Like 1

Hogue I dig the color of your king cab! I'm thinking I'll eventually go with a darker color. But I do like the color underneath the rattle can on my truck it's like a creamish kind of color

HAHA which panel? If your going off my profile its just tan but now it has a primer grey RH fender, primer grey bed and a metalic blue tailgate. The rest is still tan.

I do dig the tan but I've been thinking of what other color I'd like to go for when I paint the whole thing. By the beginning of summer I'm going to have the whole truck in primer grey. Hopefully shortly after it will have a new top coat.

I've been thinking of a pale forest green/ dark olive green.

Dunno though.

• Like 1

Haha I guess I only checked your profile pic but I get that I have one blackish fender 2 black wheels one redish wheel and one stripped to the aluminum lol trying to figure out which I like best. I like the idea of gunmetal grey or a dark root beer brown with white lettering on the back and my wheels powdercoated white

• Like 1

Haha I guess I only checked your profile pic but I get that I have one blackish fender 2 black wheels one redish wheel and one stripped to the aluminum lol trying to figure out which I like best. I like the idea of gunmetal grey or a dark root beer brown with white lettering on the back and my wheels powdercoated white

I was thinking brown but these things generally already look like pieces of shit 

JK that would look sick

• Like 1

I actually have 2 sets of low back 510 seats one set of which is black and blue like my interior lol I've been thinking of swapping those in. I still haven't gotten around to under coating the floor boards though lol.

510 got me working hard haha. But

GOT IT BACK ON THE ROAD! Haha

Next sunny day though, trucks gotta come first.

What year of neon btw for those seats?

Just curious what they look like :) hahah

• Like 1