Eat a bag of Dicks?

fredges

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new one in Edmonds shares a gigantic parking lot with the new Winco. It's a fantastic spot. when the weather is good, there are a lot of car/cycle people there in the evening. Dick's is open until 2am, so it can go pretty late in the summer. 

• Like 2

Too far for me to travel on a Friday after work. I know they do a weekly friday night car meet thing at Dick's I don't remember which one though.

Dude, it'll be going on all night long... just drop by. 

Or come by Saturday...  I'll be there both days... 

(I eat a lot of Dicks)

Park for awhile in front of the  Dicks web stream so we can flip you fellows off from the comfort of our own homes,,,,,,, and what-not

http://www.ddir.com/live-feed

As you probably expected Friday in this weather is pretty horrible ,, but maybe this summer on a Saturday

• Like 3

Park for awhile in front of the  Dicks web stream so we can flip you fellows off from the comfort of our own homes,,,,,,, and what-not

http://www.ddir.com/live-feed

The camera is broacasting the opposite way, fool. We'll be flipping YOU off while you are in the comfort of your home. 

Also, the weather is supposed to be spectacular tomorrow! Clear skies.

• Like 1

The camera is broacasting the opposite way, fool. We'll be flipping YOU off while you are in the comfort of your home. 

Also, the weather is supposed to be spectacular tomorrow! Clear skies.

The weather forecast may be sunny and warm but the traffic forecast for the downtown i5 corridor on a Friday is partially shitty to major shitty approaching downtown,,,,  with a chance of  "why has god forsaken thee" traveling north out of downtown and up to 145th where there is a "are you fucking kidding me?" expected later in the day.

If i lived north of Seattle i would so be there..

• Like 6

The weather forecast may be sunny and warm but the traffic forecast for the downtown i5 corridor on a Friday is partially shitty to major shitty approaching downtown,,,, with a chance of "why has god forsaken thee" traveling north out of downtown and up to 145th where there is a "are you fucking kidding me?" expected later in the day.

If i lived north of Seattle i would so be there..

hey if you start driving now you might make it
  • Like 1