Free Tires

I have two or three OEM original 620 spare tires that I have been hanging on to for a while. They need to go. They are basically new since they were original spares. One of them is mounted on a OEM steel wheel.

Perfect for that vintage look.

Come get 'em.

And since I am not selling anything, I don't want to hear about why this should be in the classified section...

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And since I am not selling anything, I don't want to hear about why this should be in the classified section...

To advertise is still to advertise. Price does not enter into it.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56199-ratsuns-pay-it-forward-threadv-20/

http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/10-wheels-and-tires/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc

6.00 X 14" or equivalent?

• Like 2

I have had several OEM spares over the years and my experience in AZ is the make great conversation pieces and or garage art,  I would never run an 30 plus year old tire on a street driven vehicle.  Be great for a trailer queen show truck.

• Like 1

New heading: Tire Destruction Video - Coming Next Week

Vintage tires shredded and destroyed by massive burnout. If you want to save these tires, come get them and feel better about your life in general knowing that you saved a piece of history.

Charlie, I built a 510 once out of an old race car shell. I put some original takeoff wheels, tires and hubcaps on it and drove it for about 10 miles before I nearly killed myself.

Hard skinny rubber + stiff suspension = near fatality.

• Like 1