Gwendolyn the 510

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bunch of parts for these trucks, wire harness, gauge cluster, bezel, stock wheels, dash face and metal cap if you need parts. How's the interior look? Wrong vehicle for the thread but I'm a truck guy

Dude that would be savage I will definitely let you know ! I pulled the bench someone wrapped it in carpet lol like wtf. Lol and no worries man my thread can be whatever!

As long as it's not insomniacs haha

20161205_133221_zpsfioedmwr.jpg

Merry x MAS to you all yo!

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Well its been a bit went to Canby havent posted . 521 will soon be in someone else's arms . bought my 620 back. If I lot has happened now I'm thinking of a ka24de swap on my 510 any advice is much needed although not expected as I'm sure most of you will direct me to the search option lol. Either way I'm glad to be back! And browsing the infinite information you all provide. Thank you for that! Also if anyone has a drivers side taillight for a 1979 b210 wagon that would be awesome! Just let me know the details and I'm sure we can figure something out! Thanks

Hopefully I haven't missed to much!

Well its been a bit went to Canby havent posted . 521 will soon be in someone else's arms . bought my 620 back. If I lot has happened now I'm thinking of a ka24de swap on my 510 any advice is much needed although not expected as I'm sure most of you will direct me to the search option lol. Either way I'm glad to be back! And browsing the infinite information you all provide. Thank you for that! Also if anyone has a drivers side taillight for a 1979 b210 wagon that would be awesome! Just let me know the details and I'm sure we can figure something out! Thanks

Hopefully I haven't missed to much!

Post picture of the light you are looking for. I have a B210 light, not sure what side.. but I would sell it cheap.

• Like 1