Gwendolyn the 510

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've been slacking on posting but the 510 is now a 5 speed! With a dogleg! Here's a few pics nothing special but an update to say the least!

20160430_221451_zpsngfsubv8.jpg

20160503_130250_zpsra7j0nv3.jpg

20160503_225955_zpsdehktxva.jpg

Next order of business is my exhaust manifold is leaking.. Like from where it connects to the down pipe.. Soooo...

20160509_162207_zpsdvs7tuzx.jpg

This header is how I plan to solve it. Considering my end game involves This anyway.. Might as well do it now!

Still looking for some 280zx struts for the front or possibly some coilover sleeves so if you got some laying around ... DO WANT. Still needs moar low.

The list for Canby.. If that's still a thing.. Is

LOWER IT.

Bleeder screws for brakes

Header-exhaust etc.

New shift knob (so I don't keep robbing the one on the 620)

Find gas pedal or make New

Two tone the paint

Patch floor board.

Also turn signals. I guess you need those. Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Dann it's been a bit since I've posted I suppose but I recently just got the exhaust tidyied up. No header at the moments I to lack of header gasket lol not to mention moving situations but as for the now the stock manifold with down pipe and 2 in exhaust sounds pretty good. Real quite quick is nice for now.

Not to mention I blew out a rat's nest after install lol but it's running good! Just gotta get some $ flow so I can drop the front and finish the rear.. Other then that it drives good! I guess I'll see you at cantby! Ha

Yeah I know..lol but like header life.. Haha my truck has one and I've got that one sealed up pretty good . still probably just going to run the stock manifold.

Anyone in the pdx area good with dual carb set up and tuning? My SU's need some love

Q-tip

We will see what the future holds!

And dislex-

I've just never ran them before I have the whole setup I've just never had to tune them and since I've been dailying the Datsun it's just been backburnered for now . I do love alot closer to work now (like a 5 minute walk) so I might be doing it soon just want to be able to make it to canby!

• 2 weeks later...

20160606_134552_zpsejx7u9o6.jpg

Figured I would post a recent pic since I don't have much going on lately. Awaiting new tires this thursday before canby pretty stoked about not having cheater slicks on their anymore haha stoked for canby will be bringing a few things with me and looking for a few things! Just a heads up haha

I was the second owner of that car a little old laidy owned it . She would not part with it her husband kept trying to buy her a new car but she would not let him. My friends dad was working on it for them when the women died. The gentlemen couldn't look at the car anymore because it reminded him of his wife . I bought it and it was very fun to drive around completely stock it even had bias ply tires on it . My wife loved that car but the rust was to bad so I sold it .