turn signal not flashing on left side , working fine on right side.

Im having a problem with the turn signals on my 810 the left side wil just light up and not flash when turned on and the right side works normally. and none of the bulbs sre burnt..

Ant suggestions?   i cant work it out.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The flashers back them were load dependent. More bulbs added to the system, like a trailer, and they flashed faster. A burned out bulb usually shut the flasher off leaving only a dim dash light.

Did you take the bulbs out to look at them? Front and back? Are they on but not flashing?

If on are they dim?? Try removing and cleaning them so they make good contact. If not drawing enough power the flasher won't work.

Some times I have to move the flasher switch in just the right sweet spot,to get either to work properly. Doesn't happen that often so for now,a non-issue.

You have your answer to the problem.

Wait......

Sorry I thought you was the OP.....

Carry on!

• Like 1

Ya I had that issue when installing all my electrical components since I did body & paint.....flashers were acting weird til I cleaned all the paint off of the areas where the grounds bolt on....after all the grounds were 100% in contact with metal the issues vanished.