My Ratsun Intro

Hi my name is Isaac and I've been a fan of Nissan/Datsuns since I was 10. I still remember my older brother coming home with a brand new 1995 Nissan Twin Turbo 300 zx. It was pearl white and fast as hell. That was the beginning of a life long obsession. My first Nissan was a 1985 Nissan na 300 zx, thing was burgundy on burgundy and only had 80k miles on it. To this day it hurts that I sold it for the the down payment on my first house. All my family drives is Nissans/Datsuns. Wife has a Rogue and I my DD is a 70 521 aka Brewski. I've had it for a little over a year, I also just bought a 620 that I plan to slowly work on. Besides that I hope to be more active on Ratsun and learn as much as possible! Either way, I'll be at flatcat19's bbq meet in Pasco, WA this weekend. Hope to have fun and see a lot of sweet Datto's.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know that was who you were speaking about with the wagon from Yakima. 

Dat1977...can't wait to meet you. Bring your own chair though. I don't need any Ratsun stains on my furniture.

Oh chet! I didn't know you we're on Ratsun.

Proof you need to post more. 

• Like 1

Yeah that's my boy from Yakima.

I didn't know that was who you were speaking about with the wagon from Yakima. 

Dat1977...can't wait to meet you. Bring your own chair though. I don't need any Ratsun stains on my furniture.

Proof you need to post more. 

Yeah that's my boy from Yakima.

Nice truck. Like the color!! Welcome to the house. Way to keep the Datsun/Nissans alive in the house. I'd make my wife drive a Datsun, but she likes comfort stuff too much.