1972 510 Rotted Doglegs

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seeing those but the panel he sells does not cover all the area I need.  Plus the price of those panels and shipping are expensive. They look good but if I can get them cut off of a junked car would be better pricing.  I talk with a guy that has a 2 door sedan that would sell my them, Just don't no if they would work. :confused:

I looked on there site and they have nothing, I guess I can call them and see if they have plans for anything.

Well that just tells me I need to get pictures posted.

They are not just the doglegs, but the whole outer half of the wheel house, $165/side.

Link: http://www.futofab.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=134&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=81&vmcchk=1&Itemid=81

• Like 2

Yes, the factory P/N is the same for both 2 & 4 door vehicles.

The P/N is different for the wagon. My suspition is the rear of the wheel house is different., but that is only a guess. 

Thanks Dave! Very cool and useful part!

Thanks, When time comes to replace them I know now that there are Panels out there for it! :thumbup: