Billet proof drags SUNDAY AUG 27th

bananahamuck

Me , my son, and my brothers are driving our Datsuns (and maybe a Toyota)  down to Riverdale Raceway in Toutle WA to the Bulletproof drags THIS SUNDAY ..  It's a nostalgia drags at a very small dragstrip located on the road to Mt. St. Helens Johnston ridge observatory ... So we might leave drags about 2-3 or so and drive the rest of the way up to the mountain ( I THINK you will need to have either a WA State park pass or CASH to buy one to park at observatory  ) ...

$10. CASH to get into the joint,,, you park right by the track in gravel.

Info here ,, clickity clickity

http://billetproof.com/index.php/hot-rod-eruption-drags-aug-27-2017/

It is a small 1/8th mile small track that is more of a car show than competitive drags race so you can walk around cars talking to owners and shit all day ,,,, unless of course the owner is an old prick ..

ON THE WAY BACK we are turning onto hwy 505 and going through Toledo ,, then North on Jackson Hwy for the drive,, you can go straight to freeway but it gets pretty backed northbound sometimes on Sundays

Was thinking if anyone wants to caravan we would leave here  about 10: am-ish ( probably be late as usual though) :rofl:

https://goo.gl/maps/L4E24Smof492

It's a rest stop but don't get any ideas about fagging on each other cuz we just don't have time for that

Head down freeway to here

Riverdale Raceway

https://goo.gl/maps/rR6G9BN78nG2

We are driving the speed limit , mellowly down cuz fuck you i'm old

Video i took at same drags in 2010

We are driving the speed limit , mellowly down cuz fuck you i'm old

Hey Gluten boy ,,,, they don't serve that shit here..

Newest pictures are on the last pages in this thread and what-not.

__

________

And a big thanks to FAT510 and JRock for trying so hard to make it out also.

• Like 8
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i stole them from Ted cuz i was trying so hard to get my 83 ZX going most of the morning so i could bring one of my youngest,,,  that i forgot camera.. 

Thinking i am just going to dig a hole in front yard and stand that stupid ZX  up on end as a warning to all those other Datsuns in yard.

• Like 3

Maybe when the weather warms up a little bit, we could have lunch over at your work sometime if you have to work Sundays ..  Hell ,, i could go for one of those frickin hot dogs right now!

IBTL

• Like 3

I heard of this dip last night.. sounds fun. Post a video next time you hit it.

The dip is nuts!!!

If I don't have to work today I'm thinking about finding it...

At 830 a manager called me and ask if I can come in today, Sundays are time and a half.. I just woke up.. so they probably found someone.. but if not I'll be working.. if so I'll do some wire work and hit the dip in the Subi!

With the gopro.

• Like 2

Thought last Friday night we could have lunch on Tdaajs birthday ,,,,  sooooooooooooooo today we did,

12799278_10206140633902433_7041735251029

And a big thanks to FAT510 and JRock for trying so hard to make it out also.

somethings waving at me ... sorry guys, I  was busy ... Duece asked me to come and if i worked sunday A.M.    i was gonna come ..or at least show up to make it awkward,   but did some family stuff instead... cant be making babies if I'm out cruising the street ya know?

I wanted to be there, didn't leave Eugene tell 130 or something..

thanks to kevin for running some can'tby brake set up to sky blue for me though .... saved my sunday family stuff plans... appreciate the hook up with travel and the delicous blue berry cheesecake .. missed the nanerbut i sent ted a internet hug

Screw facebook! Happy bday guys..

thanks for the invite duece... sorry we missed you friday night for the tear down ... u didn't miss much ... it went fast but i did miss you jokes .. phixius was a huge help making that go fast ... thanks phixius.... fucked up one of my wheels at the shop.... backing up one eyed.....also glad to hear duece pulled a j rock and washed his truck in the rain ..  :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Old school pizza downtown Olympia ,, Sunday March 20th  about 12 noon ,,,,,,,,,, it's a pizza by the slice place so it is cheap to eat.   Lots of parking across street for free .

Supposed to be nice but we will be there even if it is shitty ,, 

From the north

https://goo.gl/maps/eLku1m6WzHz

From the south

https://goo.gl/maps/DanosyjgfvF2

geeeeeeze us

o.jpg

• Like 5