Billet proof drags SUNDAY AUG 27th

bananahamuck

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TED,, i can get riding lawn mowers down there from one of my relatives so you won't be towing anything.. Might wanna take the walk-behind weedwacker but can almost fit that in anything once wheels are removed

That's the day before Blue Lake, Ted

It would be on Saturday Blue lake is on Sunday.

Never had any intention of going to Blue lake because my rear diff is making some wild noises,,,,  and after Dan Uphoff's lying shit show he pulled on Facebook in the last couple weeks,,, i wouldn't go to any show that lying prick ever put on.

I'm already going to be in ocean City camping that weekend, might swing over there if I remember.

Ocean city as in Hoquim  ? That is pretty far from North cove just to swing over but i was thinking of stopping in Aberdeen at Swansons grocery for breakfast cuz it's decent food for cheep .

It's not this exact address but it's with 200 feet

https://goo.gl/maps/UTN3Qv5s5sw

haven't decided whether to just update this thread or make a new one

Not going to Blue Lake either, so what time are you stopping for cheep breakfast? Do you have an address for Swanson's? And you can spoon feed me when we get there

Don't know for sure ,, but we should figure out when we could meet up with you.. Were you going I5 or through Shelton? If Shelton maybe meet up in McCleary? 

. We HAVE TO be out past Aberville before 11am at the latest,  to go through a old friends auto wrecking yard "back room" to search for a yoke for my weirdo tranny i got.,  And space out at the other unique shit he has laying around........... It's cash only junkyard no cards excepted.

Ok let me "coordinate" with Ted a bit after he gets off at the sewer plant and i shall get back to you. Probably about 9 at mccleary should put us there in time because yard closes at noon ,, drive rest of way to beach and mowing and shit is purely on leisurely time .

Now the real problem will be,  to figure out how to wake up Danny and my son on a Saturday before noon

Ok let me "coordinate" with Ted a bit after he gets off at the sewer plant and i shall get back to you. Probably about 9 at mccleary should put us there in time because yard closes at noon ,, drive rest of way to beach and mowing and shit is purely on leisurely time .

Now the real problem will be,  to figure out how to wake up Danny and my son on a Saturday before noon

Ice bucket challenge, AM edition.

• Like 4

So i got the lawn mowed ,, no tweekers had moved in yet so all in all good day.

Others were there in new cars,, but they don't get their picture taken .

A random parking lot in Montesano

No beach pictures cuz it was getting late and everyone but Rick was crying to get going home..

De7NcfU.jpg

AYg3A1S.jpg