Billet proof drags SUNDAY AUG 27th

bananahamuck

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can eat a dick?? and i don't want other Datsun "peeps" to come ??    Cuz if that is directed at me you are THE MOST ungrateful  piece of shit i have ever loaned my compressor ( that i had to  TELL you to get back from your neighbor you lent it to for fucks sake) or drive you to work on a few occasions ( that i never got gas money for) ,,,,,,,, And i hope that industrial battery charger you still have OF MINE has come in handy with the battery problems you have ,,,,,,,,, still.  Did that pieced together from rusty shit muffler i spent till 11:45 one night welding FOR YOU for free,, to save you $300.,,  make it to Eugene without falling off,, like the one you "fixed" with that flexy pipe garbage. ??

Does your marijuana clouded mind have any fucking clue how much the tools i have loaned you even cost???  And while we are on the subject ,,,,,,,, fuck you

For information to others that may not know,,,,,,,, there has been 3 different pre announced meets we had very close ( within 2 miles) to Ubers location so he could in fact make it there ,,,,,,, even if he was riding a bicycle.... did he show??   Fuck no is the answer,,, so that is why i'm so pissed at his response that I don't want "others" to show.. 

A couple assholes were at my house and a few other assholes called them saying they were at another assholes house,,, so us assholes went over to those assholes and wah-lah,,,,,,,,,,,,, meet.

UBER KEVIN

You go suck dicks you worship in other threads,,,,,,,,,,,, don't suck them in mine.

Let's see.

Definitely just text flatcat the other day that I'm greatful as fuck! For everything all of you have done for me. I respect and don't talk shit about you guys behind your back.

As for the Compressor.. the one day you were there my next door neighbor had it. He had it for one! Day and I got it back... not cuz you told me to cuz he was done with it real fast like I knew he would be.

I ask you for help cuz your a friend and have more means then i.. have I ever bitch that you gave me help?

And way to bring up smoking.. I smoke 2 to 3 times a day.. huge amount! !! ?? Haha

I know at least one time of them meets I was working over time.

And the other I don't even know what I was up to but clearly something cuz I didn't make it.

If I can make it I'll fucking go.

I worship in other threads?? Huh??

What??

And entitled??? Rickrat?? To what?? No fucking clue what your talking about.

Oh and didn't I give you a cylinders head cuz we had talked that, that would cover the gas that you used to give me a ride... after I told you I had soome moneys for you..

Cuz I'm pretty sure that's how that worked out.

Sorry it fell on the ground. I have another if you need/want.

I feel like that is excessive. I smoke that in a month, maybe

Does your stomach feel like a person is grabbing it with both hands and squeezing? Making you not eat for hours and or days?

Idk about other people but i can the feel every single thing that goes into the stomach after swolloing?

Been this way since I was 12..

Didn't start smoking tell I was 18 or 19.

And that's just the stomach pain not the endless body pains for.... I have no fucking clue reason..

Does your stomach feel like a person is grabbing it with both hands and squeezing? Making you not eat for hours and or days?

Idk about other people but i can the feel every single thing that goes into the stomach after swolloing?

Been this way since I was 12..

Didn't start smoking tell I was 18 or 19.

And that's just the stomach pain not the endless body pains for.... I have no fucking clue reason..

Try acupuncture treatments, it works and no side effects....

Typing is acting huh??

I must say.. and I'm sure I'll get a few people to back me up on this..

I fucking suck at using words and getting my point across I the form typing..

Words are not my friend..

You may think you know me by how your Interpreting What I say but really...? In what way did I show that I'm entitled????? Fill me in so I know.

• Like 1