Billet proof drags SUNDAY AUG 27th

bananahamuck

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there cuz I didn't want to be.. also had plans.

Shocker.

Wait. How were you guys able to get together? I was lead to believe that is impossible.

Annnnd you can eat a dick.

That is exactly why we aren't giving notice ahead of time any more,,,,,,,

Cuz you don't wanna hang with datsun peeps I see..

Coooool!

I can eat a dick?? and i don't want other Datsun "peeps" to come ??    Cuz if that is directed at me you are THE MOST ungrateful  piece of shit i have ever loaned my compressor ( that i had to  TELL you to get back from your neighbor you lent it to for fucks sake) or drive you to work on a few occasions ( that i never got gas money for) ,,,,,,,, And i hope that industrial battery charger you still have OF MINE has come in handy with the battery problems you have ,,,,,,,,, still.  Did that pieced together from rusty shit muffler i spent till 11:45 one night welding FOR YOU for free,, to save you $300.,,  make it to Eugene without falling off,, like the one you "fixed" with that flexy pipe garbage. ??

Does your marijuana clouded mind have any fucking clue how much the tools i have loaned you even cost???  And while we are on the subject ,,,,,,,, fuck you

For information to others that may not know,,,,,,,, there has been 3 different pre announced meets we had very close ( within 2 miles) to Ubers location so he could in fact make it there ,,,,,,, even if he was riding a bicycle.... did he show??   Fuck no is the answer,,, so that is why i'm so pissed at his response that I don't want "others" to show.. 

A couple assholes were at my house and a few other assholes called them saying they were at another assholes house,,, so us assholes went over to those assholes and wah-lah,,,,,,,,,,,,, meet.

UBER KEVIN

You go suck dicks you worship in other threads,,,,,,,,,,,, don't suck them in mine.

Annnnd you can eat a dick.
Cuz you don't wanna hang with datsun peeps I see..
Coooool!

• Like 2

I can eat a dick?? and i don't want other Datsun "peeps" to come ??    Cuz if that is directed at me you are THE MOST ungrateful  piece of shit i have ever loaned my compressor ( that i had to  TELL you to get back from your neighbor you lent it to for fucks sake) or drive you to work on a few occasions ( that i never got gas money for) ,,,,,,,, And i hope that industrial battery charger you still have OF MINE has come in handy with the battery problems you have ,,,,,,,,, still.  Did that pieced together from rusty shit muffler i spent till 11:45 one night welding FOR YOU for free,, to save you $300.,,  make it to Eugene without falling off,, like the one you "fixed" with that flexy pipe garbage. ??

Does your marijuana clouded mind have any fucking clue how much the tools i have loaned you even cost??? 

UBER KEVIN

You go suck dicks you worship in other threads,,,,,,,,,,,, don't suck them in mine.

Naner, he is not ungrateful, like others his age. He is "ENTITLED"