Phillip Lee's car has been stolen. Please keep your eye's open

solo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I despise thieves and I often fantasize about beating the one that cleaned me out in 08 with a baseball bat full of nails...

That would be too quick. Something like a butter knife dipped in shit would be much more painful for much longer, theives deserve as slow and excruciating as possible.

• Like 2

Phill said he has not been able to see the car yet to assist any damage or check for missing parts.  Sac PD said they are doing an investigation and will not let him see the car till they are done. I think thats fucking lame but  at least he's getting his car back.

• Like 3

Phill said he has not been able to see the car yet to assist any damage or check for missing parts.  Sac PD said they are doing an investigation and will not let him see the car till they are done. I think thats fucking lame but  at least he's getting his car back.

That's code for "we wanna take your car out for a few hot laps before we give it back"

• Like 2

That's code for "Towing company kicks us a few bucks for every day we charge storage fee, before we give it back"

That's code for "we're writing up a big federal charge for an illegally modified emissions system and illegal engine swap"

• Like 4

That's code for "Towing company kicks us a few bucks for every day we charge storage fee, before we give it back"

That's code for "we're writing up a big federal charge for an illegally modified emissions system and illegal engine swap"

Pre 75 dosen't have to smog here, but the whole tow and storage may be accurate  :rofl:

• Like 1

Good new he got his car back today and its in the same shape it was before it was stolen. It was a homeless dude who broke into his shop that stole the car. He was arrested after he was pulled over driving Phills car.

• Like 4