620 crew cab dully?

Atmurray48

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rescue Mission!  :devil:

I know this is an ancient thread, but, I FOUND ONE OF THESE TRUCKS CLOSE TO ME!  :frantics:  My searching for info, of coarse, lead me to Ratsun. Go figure. It is sitting in a field next to another 620. The "mini crew cab" is a '79 and the truck next to it is a '78. Both full of the guys garbage. 

20141111_122221_zpseueq2bt4.jpg

They didn't do that good of a job on the modifications made when they built them California kingcabs, it's just a fiberglass extension blended into a hack on the cab, and we don't want to look at the frame mod to close, you all would shit your panties if you knew what the Datsun motorhome frame mod looked like, if the motorhome was not bolted to the frame, I don't think the frame would last long carrying any kind of weight.

• 2 months later...

I know this is an ancient thread, but, I FOUND ONE OF THESE TRUCKS CLOSE TO ME!  :frantics:  My searching for info, of coarse, lead me to Ratsun. Go figure. It is sitting in a field next to another 620. The "mini crew cab" is a '79 and the truck next to it is a '78. Both full of the guys garbage. 

20141111_122221_zpseueq2bt4.jpg

We are close 2 the same nay-boar-hood. Know of any crew cabs and/or duallys???

• Like 1

I seen two Toyota California kingcabs yesterday, one was a dually version with them really strange very deep dish dually rims that are one piece, the other had super single tires, both had dually fenders.

The 79 was the true dually version, the 82 had much narrower dually fenders with a really wide tires, that one I believe is for sale, he questioningly said $4500.00 to me, I shrugged and mentioned he should join a Toyota forum.

Neither of these trucks had a true dually rearend, they both were 5 lug all around.

• Like 1