Datsunvilles stem cells 2 door Resurrection

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On with interior work.

Front door panels factory black, and super clean. Washed them with cleaner and almost look new.

20160603_131004_zpsxwxqylbk.jpg

20160603_131427_zpsafc0gows.jpg

20160603_141937_zps25oaeqjo.jpg

20160606_110618_zpsswxvycx2.jpg

Every part of every old Datsun seems to need to be refurbished

20160603_130528_zpskglw9lyj.jpg

20160605_112444_zpstpthjm9f.jpg

20160606_110013_zpswpvdgsji.jpg

Coming together

20160606_110119_zpshuecmbip.jpg

20160606_110805_zpsajztx3yn.jpg

• Like 1

Got it

All in all it was smooth goings travelling from SoCal to Norcal, the drive home was almost uneventful being in the 3rd lane all the way down, couple of near misses along with a Chevy express van strafing across from the fast lane with a blown tire to the right shoulder, someone who we thought was a cop tailgating us for about 3 exits on the 5 by magic mountain.  Or unknowingly letting a cop pass thankfully cause the Lh tail light was out while pulling out of an autozone.  and it's Weird what a body goes through in the heat having drank about 6 bottled waters, 3 gatorades and 2 kerns nectar cans and pissing only one time... there were a few incidents that were inconsequential but i can't forget how excited people get seeing this car and get asked if it has a rotary in it not once but twice. all in all it didn't really matter being high from the gas fumes and all.. It could have been worse but i feel like it couldn't get any better unless i found a bag with million dollars in it.. I wanted a running 510 and got something that had  little odds and ends not in place which was to be expected of a 40+ vehicle but jammed up the grapevine and didn't complain.. aside from the fart canon this is what i wanted.  James was great and from what i experienced is a trustworthy dude. Thanks man

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

I make that car look huge ha!  ...got a milder exhaust, sounds all engine now. got it inspected by the DMV  registered legally in CA.  Need to get some electrical issues ironed out, driver's side tail light, tiny battery drain.. but runs like a champ .. all i need is insurance before i drive it anywhere for an extended period of time. right now ok with just quick spins around the block and sitting in it in my drive way and taking a nap.

• Like 5

I make that car look huge ha!  ...got a milder exhaust, sounds all engine now. got it inspected by the DMV  registered legally in CA.  Need to get some electrical issues ironed out, driver's side tail light, tiny battery drain.. but runs like a champ .. all i need is insurance before i drive it anywhere for an extended period of time. right now ok with just quick spins around the block and sitting in it in my drive way and taking a nap.

Eagle Rock swap meet is this weekend, bring it...

Gotta be at work like a jerk, I could make it after 4 though but with the Prius  , I do need a rh bmw flag mirror, a front bumper (straight up no core), gl tail lights with garnish, ssr sharks and that'll keep me busy

Most of the vendors are leaving by mid day, don't waste your time coming out after 4. Just thought you would like to know.

• Like 2

Damn way to go, nice work guys... Lakers fans from up north eh?

You guys wish you were in LA!

Epic newb fail...I'd rather have a curt cobain nosejob than live in a city. I'll just stay here and enjoy breathing fresh air.

• Like 2