DATSUN NIPPON CARSHOW/SWAPMEET AT EAGLE ROCK

BLUEBIRDSSS

!!10TH ANNUAL DATSUN NIPPON CARSHOW/SWAPMEET!! -eagle rock recreational center parking lot

DATE: MARCH 13th, 2016 TIME: 7am- 2pm

ADDRESS: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Cost: Vendors $30 dollars per parking space . $8 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $3 dollars at the gate.

Just a reminder for some vendors do not understand that if they get one or a few more parking spaces is going to be more than $30 dollars so plan your space accordingly. Also no (Sharing spaces and bring two cars along) thank you. We had around 48 vendors last year in March so you will have to park the way that I assigned you to park. If you think that is not a good idea of how I will assigned you to park and you give me attitude I'm sorry you will be asked to leave. please all Vendors must be in no later then 8am I will be there at 4 in the morning so you can get there early and get a good spot.

If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. Towing a vehicle inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 8am. Vendors spots are limited first come bases, so get there early.

Due to shortage of parking space, all cars (new) not in the show will have to park outside. If you are a vendor and show up late you will have to unload your vehicle and park outside , unless cleared by Jose Santos

NO RACING, NO BURNOUTS, NO ALCOHOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

For more information please contact Jose Santos at (323)972-3737 or email Bluebirdsss@netzero.net

• Like 3
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wont forget the wheel

Any other requests, loading up on Friday leaving the 12th at 5am Sat.

I seem to get many calls on the drive down to the show. let me know your requests early as I have parts everywhere and some take a bit to locate.

Im looking for driver side 2 door doors (2), trade or buy what you need

james

• Like 1

I get the same thing calls on my way down after I have already left 

any requests for 

240/260/280z parts 

280zx 

B210

and a few roadster parts 

see ya all on the 13th 

916 729 7203

Anybody selling turquoise blue interior panels for a wagon/4 door that're in good shape?

Also looking for heat shield for SSS SU carbs.

Can't wait for this event…it's like a family reunion but with folks you actually like & have things in common with!  :rofl:

Hello everyone, we are one week away from the swapmeet. People with trailers please contact me for availability. Vendors we are going to have at least 45 to 50 vendors. please get here early. By eight o'clock we are going to be pack. If you think that you are going to leave early then do so come early you can park close to the exit so it won't be a hassle trying to get you out. Thank you guys for supporting this event we will see you guys next week.