gatoland BBQ #1 3/13/2016 Pasco, WA

flatcat19

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where exactly is this taking place? I move up to Washington next week. Hopefully it's close enough for me to make it.

Not exact location but same place-ish..   https://goo.gl/maps/hpYX2givJxp

Did i see you post you are moving to kent / Renton area??  Talked to Pumkn210 this morning about a Puyallup burger meet ,,   maybe in April and that would just be 1/2 south .

But we discussed moving it up to a day before this event,, since i don't think  anyone has event on that day

• Like 1

You could run up the West side of the Sound and hop a ferry in Kingston to Edmonds roll up the i5 to the Hoboland one ..

I'm moving to Bremerton for now. I'm going to rent while I look at a house to buy so I could end up in Port Orchard. Tomato, potato.

Not exact location but same place-ish..   https://goo.gl/maps/hpYX2givJxp

Did i see you post you are moving to kent / Renton area??  Talked to Pumkn210 this morning about a Puyallup burger meet ,,   maybe in April and that would just be 1/2 south .

But we discussed moving it up to a day before this event,, since i don't think  anyone has event on that day

Holy smokes. Wrong side. That's the straight-up ghetto.

I was just posting town and tried to hit that freeway intersection..

, Before you flip about stealing people from your party, and going to that "hobo" guy that treats people like shit and is non apologetic about it,,,   one........At some point this summer (when it's hot and bikinis will be out rafting down river)  i am going to convince a bunch of these local dildos to do a  canyon rd  - Tri-cities - cruise..

Guaranfuckinteed

• Like 5

Am I invited to this? I'd love to make it!

Sure are. Follow Al that whole weekend.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ come out this weekend and we can talk about the trip . not sure I'm takin a datsun yet .

we are going to be at the Eugene jdm car meet , and at the bier stein on willamette on saturday. 

• Like 1