Brown Datsun

Mysta2

Ooo .. Ooo .. I know this one . lol

thats core support mounted for the windshield washer bottle . there should be a place on the drivers side next to the radiator .

That one looks different then the one i have, for the core support.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working on the truck in the company parking garage for a while...

Garage01.jpg

Garage02.jpg

...and they apparently got tired of that nonsense. They towed me last Monday. It was a beautiful day and sitting around waiting for a tow (out of the yard) and driving around Samammish was a great way to spend the morning, but it was a horrible way to spend $360.

Parking01.jpg

Parking02.jpg

Parking03.jpg

Parking04.jpg

Parking05.jpg

Pair.jpg

I had AAA tow it to my relatives house, which is where I'm staying until we get our house in Texas sold and my family moves out here. It was nice to have it close by, so it was all for the best after all.

Last weekend I pulled it apart a little, adjusted about 2" out of the front suspension, and I was going to put my 4x4 720 leafs on the back...

Springs04.jpg

But I couldn't get the bushings out of the 620 springs and the ones in the 720s are shot. Also I confirmed that I need longer U bolts. I'm trying to find the time to get down to Gitt Springs but they're only open 5 days a week and only till 4:30.

Some comparisons:

Springs01.jpg

Springs02.jpg

Springs03.jpg

I also picked up a few goodies over the past weeks:

Smileys:

Smileys.jpg

...and I just won these (NISMO?) wheels this morning:

wheels.jpg

so I'll be crossing my fingers for the next couple of weeks that they are as awesome as I'm betting they are (:

I'm a sucker for a good 5 spoke

• Like 1

Nice score on the wheels. Omedeto gozaimasu! I used to often go to Saitama for work. One of my coworkers here from the states used to often bring back wheels every trip he went. I'd help him by checking two of the wheels (in one box) as my luggage onto the plane and he'd take the other pair. He scored lots of rare wheels. I wish I did that trip now. 

• Like 1

It would definitely be awesome to have a mule, or go myself. Shipping is a little scary, this is my first over seas auction. I've got a co worker who buys a set of wheels off Jauce almost every week, he's got a bit of an addiction.