Finally back... Dapper Lighting 575

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The light output in this picture is a bit narrow. I spread the beams after this picture to get more coverage. The lights are really bright!

Looking for a comparison shot from the LED's now.

• 1 year later...

Hey What's up!

Sorry! I haven't been on Ratsun in forver. We're still around and cranking out lights. We don't really do discounts right now because of the wait times on builds. 

Ive been working on other projects. We just launched www.dapperdefender.com. Kevlar Armored hoodies for motorcyclists. Very very cool and safe stuff. 

Email me at ben@dapperlighting.com and I'll forward to the right guy to get you a discount. 

Thanks!

Ben

• 2 years later...

I have the 5 3/4" round lamps with HID H11 xenon bulbs. The two outside have the gate so there is a cut off above horizontal for driving in traffic. The high beams do not and send the full beam out unopposed. I wired them so the high beams are added to the 'low' beams. I think the HID has a smaller point source so the beam is better focused by the reflector. LED makes are all over the place.

7 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone converted to the LED setup on their cars and if Dapper really did make an LED conversion for us. 

I have looked on their site and have been unable to find anything on them. 

I did the conversion.

30 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Could you please share your experience with the group? 

there are two types of housing, one requires you to send them in, the later style is held in with screws and you swap it out. I think I had to send the old part back to dapper. The leds then just swap right in, there is a new harness with a diode you need to install. Pretty easy. 

I've got the housings in one truck and a set of leds waiting to be plugged in and used. Just used regular halogens when I put them in little miss. But last year I bought a couple sets of leds for the two sets of housings I have and a set for the 4x6 that were on the 180, they seriously didn't want me to put leds into the 4x6 but were fine with me putting them into the 575s. 

• Like 1