Finally back... Dapper Lighting 575

I'm finally back with our new 575 headlamps that kick ass.

We've been hard at work developing our newest lamps called the 575. They are replacement projector units for the 5.75" systems (4 headlights).

We have a limited pre-order going on that gets you 25% off, free shipping, free halo upgrade, and first dibs off the production line.

Chrome or Black finish

No halo, Classic halo, or Modern halo

Low beam only and high beam only projectors

Relay harness

Halogen or HID

5 Year Warranty

These lamps are modular meaning when we release our fancy LED projectors, you can buy an upgrade kit and swap over to a fully sealed LED unit yourself in less than 5 mins.

Check out the link here: http://dapperlightin...s/575-pre-order

This isn't a public page so you have to access from the link above.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks!

Ben

415-493-8236

info@dapperlighting.com

575_1_compact.jpg?v=1454363965

• Like 2
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a complete re design or do they share some components with the last set that you guys made.

Complete redesign. Only shared component is the glass lens. We've been working on these guys since early last year. If you have an old set, we are offering an upgrade program. We will give you up to 50% credit of your old kit based on condition. These kits are too nice to not upgrade to.

• Like 2

Time to sell some shit for new goodies!!

Don't wait too long the 25% pre order discount goes away at the end of this month.

What is the lens diameter of the projector? I was thing of going quad bi-xenon with 3" outers and 2.5" inners. Probably something like an E46 outer, and something else inside, probably just my Morimoto FXR.

The projector is about 2.15". It's really about the space. Ours will fit into a bucket without modification because the backside is so slim. 99% of others you need to modify some part of the bucket or vehicle. We'll be rolling out bi-xenon in May/June.

Do they share the same bulb?

Nope. These use an H11 bulb.

Do you guys make or have you thought about making quad sets for the 100x160 lamps used on a 720 pickup?

*insert Doug vs. driving light joke here*

We have some already but they're the old model and out of stock. I would wait until the new ones are developed later this year.

• Like 1