hobospyder

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in......

:rofl:

You driving up here? Trailerin? Flying? Long drive, but if you ever do make it up, let me know and I have beer and a room for ya!!

• Like 1

Great ,, the only guy that has had his Datsun for less than a year and has it dependable enough to make the trip already will drive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no problem............  you and Ted will have to wear the brightly colored wigs this time though.

\

clowncar.jpg

• Like 4

I bet Kevin will fit in my trunk, its only a little fumey back there.

Ok who's the photo shop guy around here !!   We need you !!!   I've got to see a picture of Uber"s head poking out of Q-tip's truck all fumed out lookin.  :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I can find a shot of Q-tips car on the freeway . . All we need to do is pop the trunk and put Uber in the pic !

• Like 2

This is just around the corner, everybody make sure your tires aren't low.

Hey ,,just a heads up we probably won't be rolling with you since Donovan has dibs on the big garage for a bit and don't know if 70 mph is at all in the cards since probably won't get higher gears swapped into aunt Flo before this happens.

I will probably just leave a little early and wobble my way up there at a earth blistering 60 maaaaybe 63 mph.

• Like 1

Well it's official, my co workers suck ass. We have a volunteer on call system out of five guys I got stuck being on call that weekend, even though I've been approved for vacation. One guy is in Arizona for the week, two refuse to take the phone even though they don't have plans and the fourth re-nigged. Had signed up for it then scratched his name off. Fucking assholes. Bunch of non team players. So here I am, stuck with it for most all of March. Fuck them assholes.