hoboland bbq #3 12mar2016 sedro-woolley

hobospyder

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind? What's that? Oh, that's the thing that makes me put more gas in my tank and makes the speedo go left. 4 speeds suck by the by!

If you would of had a 5 th gear you would of just had to shift down anyway . . lol . that wind was pretty crazy when I left an hour or so behind you .

It was to meet you and , sweet truck man. .  i really like the blow by bottle . . .  that looks like a pipe bomb . love it , and forgot to take a picture . :blush:

If you would of had a 5 th gear you would of just had to shift down anyway . . lol . that wind was pretty crazy when I left an hour or so behind you .

It was to meet you and , sweet truck man. .  i really like the blow by bottle . . .  that looks like a pipe bomb . love it , and forgot to take a picture . :blush:

Looked for the link in photbucket, but the picture just evaporated. Poof! Ok......found it :

image_zpsyol5eikf.jpeg

Feeling stupid right now, wait, that might be a couple times this week. Damn, filled my quota!!

Yeap, looks like a pipe bomb for sure. Made that thing for a 2003 GMC Duraslut I had some years back (gone baby gone now). PVC caps, 5 inch pipe and some SOS pads for the internals. Put it on after I rebuilt the engine to keep her insides clean and to see just how much blow by I get. My wife's Mini Cooper (2011) received a no sh!t store bought one because Mini Coopers carbon up the heads so bad that you have to get then walnut blaster later down the road. F&^% that, problem solved now and turbo is super clean.

Thing works like a champ and I wanted to keep the Datsun fully customized and not "fancy" her up to much!! The dime is going to get the treatment as I go through her like a mad plumber in a frat house toilet after pledge week!!!

• Like 3

Looked for the link in photbucket, but the picture just evaporated. Poof! Ok......found it :

image_zpsyol5eikf.jpeg

Feeling stupid right now, wait, that might be a couple times this week. Damn, filled my quota!!

Yeap, looks like a pipe bomb for sure. Made that thing for a 2003 GMC Duraslut I had some years back (gone baby gone now). PVC caps, 5 inch pipe and some SOS pads for the internals. Put it on after I rebuilt the engine to keep her insides clean and to see just how much blow by I get. My wife's Mini Cooper (2011) received a no sh!t store bought one because Mini Coopers carbon up the heads so bad that you have to get then walnut blaster later down the road. F&^% that, problem solved now and turbo is super clean.

Thing works like a champ and I wanted to keep the Datsun fully customized and not "fancy" her up to much!! The dime is going to get the treatment as I go through her like a mad plumber in a frat house toilet after pledge week!!!

There we go .  thats it .  just dont try driving it threw in board checks . .  you might have to do so  e spplanin . lo  l 

• Like 2