Projekt Dora Bowell part duex...aka the "Can'tby" truck

jrock4224

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that it's somebody's dumbass fault for giving NOS parts away for an unknown somebody to have once they won the truck..

Who gives NOS parts to strangers charitable donation or not..

I gave a dash.. if he didn't use that dash or did idgaf I gave it to them.. there for its now the trucks.. if it was taken off so be it.. maybe something happened to it or they got a better one.. that why I didn't give NOS parts away... cuz that's just dumb..

This statement brings light as to why you don't get it.

Haha :)

That funny cuz it has Infact happen to a few people. But if you did read you'd see that ne and wayno talked about a ujoint c clip that I used to most likely be the fault point.

As far as not care about any one other then my self I laugh... that's some funny shot cuz I'll help anyone.. I don't just give part away for no reason.. or charge outrageous prices for simple ass shit.. I give it away.. and pay for shipping to cali for Az. It's funny you think these things but know know shit.. call me a bitch for know reason. True man. What did I happen to do to be a bitch. I've never hid behind anything.. you don't know me Ted. You my think you do but you forsure dont.. I care for this community as it cares for me.. you don't care for me... so be it.. call me a bitch for no reason... suck a dick.. cuz you aren't gettin anything else...

• Like 1

Again, excuses, blaim it on the ujoint and not the excessive abuse the operator put it through.

Yeah excessive use... as if you'd know.

And the c clip would be a very valid reason for a drive line to take out my tranny.. not an excuse just something that a few determined was the culprit for the unfortunate events..

Revving my motor.. Lots of abuse..

Never had that thing past 6 k.. ever..

There you go thinking you know things again..

Keep trying.

• Like 1

I swear Kevin wasn't like this until you guys got a hold of him.

At first I thought he was broken...but then I met all of you guys.

The dark side is in everyone, we just bring it to the surface.

And Kevin, a 4k clutch dump is just as hard on shit as a 7k one. Doesn't matter if you never had it over 6k it can still be abused at lower rpm.

Also fuckin Ted

The dark side is in everyone, we just bring it to the surface.

True

And Kevin, a 4k clutch dump is just as hard on shit as a 7k one. Doesn't matter if you never had it over 6k it can still be abused at lower rpm.

Truer

Also fuckin Ted

Truest

• Like 3

Never dumped the clutch at 4k ever either. ... I waited tell it went down to 3k or 3500:D but I do understand that... maaaaybe 4k a few times..

And honestly i would only do such things if I seen Jrock or another Datsun

. But people will think they know otherwise... you know cuz clearly everything is known about me.. and some reason people think they know how I am daily on my Datsun... but I digress..

Raiders.... fuck them!!

• Like 2