RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably more than just Dave has stepped down. Maybe like there website dude or dudette person.  I hope they get some one that actually updates it. Its been the Same pictures and stuff for years.

This all kind of reminds me what about 10-12 years ago.  Do you recall what happened with Blue Lake.  Thats how Canby started.

I wasnt planning on going to Canby this year since my oldest will be graduating. But might make this one since its 2 hrs closer

You can always make it for some time in July

• Like 3

Hi guys , only here to say " please dont misunderstand our goals " 

I haven't been posting because it get my blood pressure so high my hands shake to much to type . And i end up having to write stuff like 5 times to say anything . 

But I did not start this thread for anyone to choose between this event or another . We ( Datslocos Oregon )  started doing thing in Oregon last year , since we had fun runs all over and out of the state . In every season , and every weather . And this is the next big step for us. And that is to give Everyone what the have said they want in an event . I actually tried to get the weekend before this one , But the place we are going got rented for a wedding . 

We are going to have a great weekend . 

• Like 7

Hi guys , only here to say " please dont misunderstand our goals " 

I haven't been posting because it get my blood pressure so high my hands shake to much to type . And i end up having to write stuff like 5 times to say anything . 

But I did not start this thread for anyone to choose between this event or another . We ( Datslocos Oregon )  started doing thing in Oregon last year , since we had fun runs all over and out of the state . In every season , and every weather . And this is the next big step for us. And that is to give Everyone what the have said they want in an event . I actually tried to get the weekend before this one , But the place we are going got rented for a wedding . 

We are going to have a great weekend . 

Al...

If i don't make it down, GL with the event. I will do what I can to make the next one. 

This was the show you wnted last year when we talked. Stoked to see it coming to fruition.

I'm just super glad to see you being active on the Datsun thing. 

Don't let DNW get to you. They'll get what's coming. 

Good health to you, my friend. 

• Like 3