• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And maybe a blindfold if hobo goes streakin ! :w00t:

And the man planning the show is cool with the streaking :rofl:

The trophy places are probably all used to sports trophies, they aren't used to our way of doing things

Streaking means 'sporting your trophy'.

• Like 4

Im going to be missing this campout/datsun Meet. In fact All datsuns meets that whole weekend. Daughter is graduating and family will be here that weekend

Booooo, not really congrats on your daughter graduating.

My dad's friend is going to bring his 510 if it's finished, this is it a while back. It's got a bit more done to the point where it will drive, he just needs to install glass and trim pieces. The color isn't for everyone but it's a ground up resto that's really nice.

20150119_170051_zps1mcw9tsg.jpg

20150119_170334_zpsfwzftytt.jpg

• Like 8

Im going to be missing this campout/datsun Meet. In fact All datsuns meets that whole weekend. Daughter is graduating and family will be here that weekend

Dang that sucks.. but family first! There will always be Datsun meets.. 

• Like 2

You all have a great time and please take lots of pictures and video.  Will not be able to make it this year, maybe next year.

I am wondering I am eyeballing a zipped hoodie and would like to see a picture of a black one is this possible?

Also wondering if since I am not a Datsloco member will the front be blank?

Is the web site store setup for PayPal?

• Like 1

Very proud day! I wouldn't of miss my daughter graduating for anything !  Proud Dad right here ! 

There will be other weekends to do Datsun stuff , there are lots of events and shows happening this year . Just sont forget to check event page often.

You all have a great time and please take lots of pictures and video.  Will not be able to make it this year, maybe next year.

I am wondering I am eyeballing a zipped hoodie and would like to see a picture of a black one is this possible?

Also wondering if since I am not a Datsloco member will the front be blank?

Is the web site store setup for PayPal?

O- buddy , you can count on pictures , video's , evidence of all kids of fun . 

And yes the Shop on the website has been up since (almost) day one .  http://ratswithdats.com/shop/. And yes paypal or credit card will work.

You can order any color you want , Black ones will be made as they are ordered . I will have a display picture soon . They look the same only black.

And as for the wrench / Datslocos on the front , It will be staying on all shirts / sweatshirts . We are the club putting on this event and many others to come in Oregon , California . And we have a guy moving to Arizona  , so we appreciate the support .

• Like 2

So did you guys copyright the rat and wrenches logo too?

Naw but what's his tits is going to threaten them with a cease and desist. :lol:

(What's his tits is not anyone actually affiliated with the administrative staff of Ratsun)

• Like 2

So did you guys copyright the rat and wrenches logo too?

I don't see the copyright symbol. It must be there because why else would you be saying this?

Don't you think if there was an issue with a trademark or copyright infringement that it would've been taken care of by an administrator of Ratsun? You must be one seeing how your the one bringing this issue to light, right?

fisch puts the Ratsun symbol on a comic book cover and everyone says, "Thats awesome, I'm buying two" or " got mine." No one says anything about copyright or questions it at all.

This is, if anything, free promotion for the forum so take your debbie downer ass the fuck elsewhere if you don't like this event.

• Like 4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I too am actually getting sick of your piss poor attitude , if you dont like the thread or event then dont look at the thread and dont come . fine I dont go to your thread or anywhere else and start sit with you . TED .  

Go troll somewhere else ! 

• Like 2

Actually I was just asking, wasn't feeling pissed when I asked. It's funny how you guys jump to conclusions. I was curious, that's all. Lighten up

Oh lighten huh, you've been a nagging thorn in this event from the beginning. It seems like you have a resentment. Get over it

Do you actually enjoy Datsuns? I know I do, and the people putting this event together do too. So let us enjoy it! 

• Like 3

You should come, Ted, you know EVERYONE IS WELCOME, man :thumbup:

Which is why the event is called   Rats  with  Dats   . It just supposed to be a Datsun party with a show & events thrown in the mix . 

How many other Datsun  shows have live music , free bottled water  , free admission  crazy Datsun related events . . ?   none !

Everyone else is trying to make money off their shows , we are paying for everything and haven't even took in half of what has been spent .

Everyone is welcome !  

• Like 3