Looking for Window and Weather stripping for my 77 B210 hatch

roddinger

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I too need seals for my B210 hatch. It leaks like a North Korean submarine.

I had never found any on Ebay before, except for the 4 door sedan, but I just did a search on ebay.com.au and found these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-NISSAN-120Y-B210-COUPE-LIFTBACK-2-DOOR-FRAME-RUBBER-/121591678593?hash=item1c4f6dc681:m:my2xLN8hqJBnWnkgHRqjTng

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-NISSAN-B210-120Y-COUPE-LIFTBACK-REAR-WINDSCREEN-RUBBER-/131498284481?hash=item1e9de895c1:m:mHcoWHKFjenrKYZwver8LJg

They may charge an arm for shipping though. I'm going to ask.

EDIT: They don't ship internationally, according to someone else already apparently asked. Lame.

• Like 1

I've had trouble as well. Especially my rear pop out windows. I have a feeling it's gonna be a make my own type of situation. I've cleaned and restored whatever rubber I could. Mine leaks like a sieve also. It stays in the garage when it's wet these days.

You can use the Nissan Sentra ones. Go to your local junkyard and find the least "sun burned" sentra and get those off. They are a little big but they work awesome for very little $$$. You just need to trim them to fit your B210.

I've had trouble as well. Especially my rear pop out windows. I have a feeling it's gonna be a make my own type of situation. I've cleaned and restored whatever rubber I could. Mine leaks like a sieve also. It stays in the garage when it's wet these days.

• Like 1

Here is what I got, I got mine through Advance Auto, but all the shops had it. It is universal and fits around the edge of the body and the "bulb" on the strip seals the window. 

I removed the whole glass and reinstalled it after the stripping, some light surface rust was addressed as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Moulded-IS-MW00100-Door-Seal/dp/B000MKEKX6/ref=pd_sim_263_8?ie=UTF8&dpID=41JArzFvWzL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0RKHG7W5M059WBHP691C

41JArzFvWzL.jpg

As far as I can tell, the trunk seal I ordered is universal but is a VERY similar design to what is on there now.

New:

41nbNkEPMNL._SY355_.jpg

Thailand Replacement:

s-l500.jpg

Used these for the side windows, although your hatch is different. LINK

Used this on the trunk. LINK