BadBoy 620 kc

HOGIE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Well my truck has been for sale for 3+ months now and it hasn't sold so I guess that means that I am supposed to have three trucks. So.....

The 521 has been collecting a lot of part for its motor swap, lowering, ect. It will be my daily for the most part. Then there is the NL320 that is going to be my stock slow summer cruiser. Both of these trucks aren't going anywhere for a long time.

So the question is, where does this leave my BadBoy KC 620?

My first idea, and I've been thinking about going this route with a Datsun for a while, is to do a 720 KC chassis swap or just body lift SAS with so yota axles. I want opinions on this build and I'd love to hear from anyone who has done a 4X4 620?

I already am going to have fast and low, and stock and slow, so why not 4X4, you know?

• Like 1

The only reason not to.. is so that you don't spread yourself to thin. DD and NL gonna need some lovin.

Plus what if a dope car crosses your path.. gonna need to save a few cycles for that.

Otherwise, no reasons.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...