Star Wars Spoiler

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away existed the forces of good and evil. First, the .................................................then the.............................................. and found.............................then as............................they were found  by........................ as they...........................................continued to ...............................the...............................had................................and were not ............................................after they ......................................the..............................staged a..............................and had.....................................................to .......................go.................................when .....................................they continued with the mission....................................as the........................................the 2...................................and.........................after.................................the universe......................................they finished the mission to find.......................................To be continued.........

• Like 1
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and lock it,  will just have to put the unedited version in one of the other useless  allowed threads daily randomness, insomniacs, Willards words of wisdom, You have already showed us you can count backwards all the way from three, (very impressive, I might add). So sorry to post anything on "YOUR" forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

two is next, by the way

I can see your point of view, even though it is completely wrong, I wrecked my truck, true, don't remember what happened, Canby truck, Wasn't going to work out. didn't need a project, My stroke has nothing to do with our difference's in what we believe is humorous. I am not a burden to anyone around me, because you know nothing of what those I care about and that care about me. I'm sorry your life is so disappointing to you, you can blame it on me if that will help

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away existed the forces of good and evil. First, the .................................................then the.............................................. and found.............................then as............................they were found  by........................ as they...........................................continued to ...............................the...............................had................................and were not ............................................after they ......................................the..............................staged a..............................and had.....................................................to .......................go.................................when .....................................they continued with the mission....................................as the........................................the 2...................................and.........................after.................................the universe......................................they finished the mission to find.......................................To be continued.........

Go ahead and lock it,  will just have to put the unedited version in one of the other useless  allowed threads daily randomness, insomniacs, Willards words of wisdom, You have already showed us you can count backwards all the way from three, (very impressive, I might add). So sorry to post anything on "YOUR" forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

two is next, by the way

It's called grown up, and not a legend in my own mind, like you

app_images%2Fresizable%2F77a91455-4b0d-4

• Like 1

Nonsense, waste of time and space posts are my business. That's what Insomniacs is for... non grown up posts and comments. As you can't help yourself and yours are all of the above they are headed that way.

Almost never censored, (phone numbers, addresses, N word are a few, probably more) but sometimes locked to end an argument to send a message. Particularly vile or disgusting posts get hidden from view and sometimes whole threads. I'll just move this one to an appropriate thread when it's humor has been mined to exhaustion.