Another 620

gene knight

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggested either Firefox or Chrome when you were at my house and I went through and reset you settings in your Photobucket account.

I use Firefox but I have my fathers computer running Chrome.  My sister is still using Internet Explorer because that is what her work uses.

You need to learn to use photobucket from your phone.  You are good with your phone, not so good with your computer!  LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Worked on my nephew's motor today. I cleaned parts, painted them and installed them with new gaskets. I took pictures and sent them to charlie69 cuz my photo bucket issues

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Gonna throw in another carburetor and see if it runs, we took the long bed 76 Datsun 620 to the car wash and spent 2-3 hours there vacuuming and pressure washing the truck down, we did get the motor to turn over by using a socket/breaker bar & rotating the crank pulley and it rotated, also need to throw in some mystery oil in the cylinders

• 2 weeks later...

Got oil pan and gasket on, flushed out oil pickup tube/screen, ran new hoses, replace rear main seal, now have to throw on flywheel and dial in the oil pump/distributor drive shafts and make sure distributor/timing set before installing back into my nephews 620 along with transmission