Happy thanksgiving Murica

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last TG we invited family friends over for dinner. Their teenage son went back for seconds before my dad got his first started. The little bastard emptied the gravy on his overflowing plate, leaving none for the patriarch of our family, and the man who made the god damned gravy. This year, these infidels were not invited back, and my dad made about a gallon of bad ass giblet gravy. Balance was restored to the force this year.

• Like 6

Last TG we invited family friends over for dinner. Their teenage son went back for seconds before my dad got his first started. The little bastard emptied the gravy on his overflowing plate, leaving none for the patriarch of our family, and the man who made the god damned gravy. This year, these infidels were not invited back, and my dad made about a gallon of bad ass giblet gravy. Balance was restored to the force this year.

...some peoples kids...

• Like 2

True, but her mom's still a greedy douche.

Yes, god forbid she grab one for herself and the other 2 are Christmas gifts for her sisters.  I mean WTF could she be thinking about snagging a good deal for them too.

Way to prejudge guilt with no basis of fact.  I thought Canadians were better than that kind of thing.

And yes, I do know what I've said is just as much supposition, yet for another side of the argument.

Ratsun. Where RW posts a genuine, and heartfelt best wishes, and the thread starts to drift towards an insomniacs style set of responses :)

You're right, I had another response typed up but realized the old adage of "arguing on the internet..." was very applicable here.

Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and it carries through the Christmas season.

• Like 1

So tonight we went to the CDA resort as my uncle gets a room every year when he and my aunt come for Thanksgiving.  After the fireworks, we were all bsing, and I was gobbling the little candy corns and m&ms in the candy bowl and it gets down to the last m&m, and mom goes to take it.

And me, the bad son, quick as a wombat, grabs the bowl and downs the m&m!  :rofl:  Mom then tackled me on the couch and began beating me about the head and shoulders saying, that was MY last m&m, and you knew I wanted it!  To which I replied, yes, I know, that's why I stole it!  Lol

My family is awesome. :)

• Like 2

Yes, god forbid she grab one for herself and the other 2 are Christmas gifts for her sisters.  I mean WTF could she be thinking about snagging a good deal for them too.

Way to prejudge guilt with no basis of fact.  I thought Canadians were better than that kind of thing.

And yes, I do know what I've said is just as much supposition, yet for another side of the argument.

No basis in fact? Well lets take a look at the obvious... One for her, two for her 'sisters' and one for the little girl's doll house?? Why the fuck would you take a child shopping on Black Friday anyway, other than to have extra hands??? Child hands at that! Way to teach your kid the true meaning of Christmas Seasonal greed, grab all you can and fuck everyone else. Kid learns that people, even her douche mom, are assholes. Good lesson.

To be clear, the kid didn't need this and her mom was as bad as the other greedy shopper.