620 blinker housing????

Emilio's79620

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

720 ones won't work, they have the headlight switch integrated and the wiring is entirely different.  Brake lights don't go through the switch on '80-84 720s like they do on 620s.

I think, but not positive, that the '79 turn signal is different because it's the only year 620 with flash-to-pass.  But I'm not positive.  My '79 may have had that.  But it's in storage 75 miles away.

Red/Blue and Red/Yellow is the flash to pass wiring.

My '76 710 has the switch position for flash to pass but the wire on the plug just dead ends... there is no wire on the dash harness end to make it work. It could be made to work though.

here I am, your 2nd bet and on Ratsun almost everyday. Plus I'm shipping items out today for other members. 

Not trying to make your thread a WTB turn signal switch thread but I'll sell you a switch, which one you want ?  Send me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't have time to read this entire thread, but I've fixed Horn contacts and a Wiper switch that did not work.  I opened them up to find huge blocks of copper the turned green with corrosion.  Polished them and all worked perfectly.

If its an electrical issue, I would bet it can be fixed assuming big blocks of copper. 

If something mechanical is broken, may not be possible or easy.

What is the actual problem your'e having with the switch? I had to rebuild mine a couple of times before I broke down and bought one from a Ratsun member. The switch is '79 only and no one makes them inn the aftermarket. There are some parts from other year 620s that you can use, but what's the problem you're having?