620 blinker housing????

Emilio's79620

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most every Datsun with the rectangular corner lights are all the same size. 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" ish.

I have 620 lights on my 521. I have a set of A10 lights I will switch to when I get the chance. 

Shapes are just a little different between them and wire length. No big deal. 

Hit the yards and see what you can find. 

if your looking for one for a 79 620, believe thats a one year only turn signal switch. The 78 is a little different cause of 1 wire. I can check to make sure today.

image_zpss3ynnhwj.jpeg 

normally all you need to do is give the switch a good cleaning and some die-electric grease on the contacts and your good for many years to come. 

opppps, mike beat me posting the pic.

• Like 1

So my 78 signal switch is missing quite a few pieces will a 720s work?? If so I can get one today

if you weren't so far south I would tell you to meet me at my place around 5 tonight.

That and I don't know if a turn signal from a 76 or 77 will help you out. Or if they're good. But hey I have them :rofl:

He has two, one 79 and one 78.

awe, that makes more sense. Thanks hobo

The turn signal switch in my hand is for a 78 620 and the the other one is for a 79 620 ( still on the shaft), the only differences I found was, above my hand is a connector with 2 red wires which are on their own harness and run up to the turn signal switch. Where my booger flipping finger is ( 78 switch), is where the extra 2 wires go on the 79 switch which you'll notice on the 79 there is 4 wires. Not sure why the extra 2 red wires but sure someone knows.

78%2079%20620%20turn%20signal%20switch%2