what is this on side draft inatake manifold

B11Austin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help us help you.

Don't disrespect just because you typed 5 words then got a shitty response.

We are going to look up a god damn thing for you if you don't put the same amount of effort up front.

This. ^^^^^^^^. is very well put.

(Although the grammer nazi in me says Draker meant to say "Aren't" going to look up a god damm thing).

• Like 1

Help us help you.

Don't disrespect just because you typed 5 words then got a shitty response.

We arent going to look up a god damn thing for you if you don't put the same amount of effort up front.

This. ^^^^^^^^. is very well put.

(Although the grammer nazi in me says Draker meant to say "Aren't" going to look up a god damm thing).

Shouldn't your grammar nazi be disappointed that you spelled damn wrong? Or do you Aussies not use the n? :)

Shouldn't YOUR grammar Nazi be disappointed that you spelled nazi (sic) when it's Nazi, not to mention that the original text says god (sic) and it's also not capitalized?

• Like 2

Proper nouns.

Goddamn gets capitalized. Tooth fairy does not unless saying The Tooth Fairy.

Easter Bunny does. The word Easter will always be capitalized.

Vampire, no. But Count Dracula does.

This!....but....

...and you're goddamned right is also goddamned right. Goddamned is correct at the beginning of a sentence, obviously. Depends on how much emphasis you place on the god word. Most cursing is just letting off hot air, not actually asking any specific god to strike something down.  If referring to the Christian deity then capitol G. As in "Moses received the 10 commandments from God". You could also say: "Moses received the 10 commandments from his god"

(by no means do I stick to this, I just look to see if it seems right)

The word goddamn has lost its force.

So many fun words have lost their power. Twat. Cunt. Even fuck is commonplace.

Hell, my 6 year old woke me up yelling 'shit' when she lost her Super Ball behind a shelf.

We need new curse words. When we do come up with something new....the OP shall be called this explitive from here on out.

• Like 2

Why would God be capitalized? Does tooth fairy easter bunny or vampire really need a capital letter?

Capitalizing provides emphasis. Writers do it all the time using it on just about any word, but when speaking of Him, God is always capitalized.

Shithead can be capiltalized to provide emphasis, as in,  Shithead, who started this thread, needs to be more respectful when asking for help.

• Like 5