Dairy Queen meet...not a Datsloco event

Rick-rat

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Rick

Ratsun Meet @ Bremerton Dairy Queen Sat. November 7th 11am-2pm?

With cruise to follow. (Maybe)

Bring your Ratto Datto on down to beautiful South Kitsap County for a Ratsun Meet & cruise @ the Dairy Queen.

Dairy Queen
5000 Kitsap Way, Bremerton, WA 98312

I am going to bring a box of parts I have left from my wrecked truck, drivers side headlight bucket and lights, 1 front marker light, 1rear marker light, 1 parking light; w/wiper motor, speedo and gauge cluster, 2 headrests, hood latch, rear shocks, misc. relays. I have no where to store it.  Whole box for free, must take all or nothing.

I am going to bring a box of parts I have left from my wrecked truck, drivers side headlight bucket and lights, 1 front marker light, 1rear marker light, 1 parking light; w/wiper motor, speedo and gauge cluster, 2 headrests, hood latch, rear shocks, misc. relays. I have no where to store it. Whole box for free, must take all or nothing.

just gave me a reason to try to be down there but I'll probably be working next weekend

I am going to bring a box of parts I have left from my wrecked truck, drivers side headlight bucket and lights, 1 front marker light, 1rear marker light, 1 parking light; w/wiper motor, speedo and gauge cluster, 2 headrests, hood latch, rear shocks, misc. relays. I have no where to store it.  Whole box for free, must take all or nothing.

i could use some of the lights ans wiper motor if possible 

^^^

All or none, need the room for my later model parts I am slowly gathering. need parts I can't use gone, told today I have 2 weeks to get rid of some of my stuff lying around

ok ill take them all and give out what other people want

• 3 months later...