B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see what else I have...The Brown B210 is a pic back in 89. It was my at the time girlfriends car and that's my brother with her in the pic.. the last pic was my 79 Subaru Brat I had before I got the Datsun I know have... Hope this holds you over....

b210re003.jpg?1447366171467&144736617590

b210re001.jpg?1447366171533&144736617590

datsunodlsxll.jpg?1447366175974&14473661

bratsspicss010.jpg?1447366185901&1447366

Thanks for jumping in on Rollcall "Datsunocaster"..

I'm digging the 80's look you brothers sporting there.. Man the Subaru is kool looking.!!!

I remember the back seats those Brats had bolted in the rear bed with the hold on bars.. And you B210 is looking Fresh also..

• Like 1

I got a letter in the mail today from Duram NC that I have an over due parking ticket. It's listing the tag number for my B-210.

1. I was at work that day

2. I have not left the state of GA this year

3. The tag has never been installed on the car

4. The car is partially torn down, no lights,no interior

5. Governments are stupid and corrupt

• Like 1

I was looking on line and they sell a dash cap that goes over your original dash for about $90 to $110.. I'm pretty sure the original dash has to be trimmed down where the cracks are bulging up so the dash cap would lay flush .. Or yes the other option would be to upholster the dash. Either way it can be clean up to look way better than those ugly crack.

Dash caps work BUT you need to remove the upper dash, remove (trim) the "picks" of the cracks and use a lot of the glue/silicone that is given when you buy the cap. Also use tons of pressure (claps, tape, straps, etc, etc) in order to get a good solid union between the cap and the dash.

• Like 1

Any useable parts are going onto this,, we picked up Saturday,,, after working for year and a half to get because it was in probate.

IMG_3360.jpg

What I'm looking for you won't be needing in your sedan..

I'm looking for the top rear corner seat latches that lock the top seat in place.

They go in this location.. And also the back panels the cover the rear spare tire section 4-5pcs.

F2F03AB3-25FE-43D9-9BF8-38C2339BEAC4_zps

FD6E1A28-C557-4BA0-892D-64EF42087FF0_zps

8B88E777-0205-452D-B5C2-E9D7BCEA75E3_zps

LMK if you can help out. Please.!!

Oh that stuff went with the car to it's inevitable demise ,, as i knew the car i was getting wouldn't need it.  I will keep my eye out as most parts cars are the hatch type. 

If you want, when we go out to the beach for the Astoria meet-up on the 29th,, i could make Izzo pull his out and i could trace the covers onto paper and send to you,,, and maybe you could just make outta Masonite ,, hell i think that's all it is anyways. 

That my plan to just make them since buying the original would cost a pretty penny to ship and paper template would be the way to go.. I would make just a tad thicker for durability also..

Thanks for letting me know on the parts..

I'm also looking for the Lft front strut rod cuz mine is bent..