B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

I believe this ride is a rat member here and thought this one is pretty cool looking.. Cool thing about fixing these "B's" they can can go in different style with them.

1BDDAB7E-7FC1-46FA-A698-12317F8D7D34_zps

lol nice. exactly the wheels i have!!!

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/datsun/other-models/datsun-120y/5869771

quite possibly the cleanest 120y in existence, and maybe one of the most expensive 120Ys too at  £13,989  click the link check out the car .datsun-120y-167899467-2.jpg

datsun-120y-167899467-11.jpg

There's a B210 coupe in the Lane Museum,same color,that is almost perfect (1977?).

That was one of the highlights of the collection for me,when I was there last year.

• Like 1

Would love to have these B210 race posters.!!

Anyone know what it would take to scan and reproduce these (cost?)? I have the first (framed and hanging on my wall) and may have the second in a box somewhere, with a bunch of other posters I picked up a while ago. Would need to be localish to either Sacramento or Portland.

Edit: I have the first and evidently a different version of the last poster.

BBD62254-A2B1-472D-8E2F-CD82193AA693_zps

Anyone know what it would take to scan and reproduce these (cost?)? I have the first (framed and hanging on my wall) and may have the second in a box somewhere, with a bunch of other posters I picked up a while ago. Would need to be localish to either Sacramento or Portland.

I'll look into it tonight.

• Like 1

OMG  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:   :frantics:  :frantics:

i found my paint job...  freaking love this!!   of course mine's gonna stay orange but dang that looks awesome...

never thought a few lines at the back of the car could make it look so dang sexy but...  here's the proof!  Saving this pic for future references!!

I believe this ride is a rat member here and thought this one is pretty cool looking.. Cool thing about fixing these "B's" they can can go in different style with them.
1BDDAB7E-7FC1-46FA-A698-12317F8D7D34_zps

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

First post here, just got a 1978 B210. 

She's pretty rotten, but can't expect much from a 40 year old Canadian car really.

Currently on the hunt for quite a few parts. Hopefully someone here can lend a hand in the search!

Here she is! 

J9Sa136.jpg

• Like 1

the lines look pretty clean on it, at least it hasn't been dented to heck and back.  There's only one pic to go off of but it looks in pretty decent shape

Hi everyone,

First post here, just got a 1978 B210. 

She's pretty rotten, but can't expect much from a 40 year old Canadian car really.

Currently on the hunt for quite a few parts. Hopefully someone here can lend a hand in the search!

Here she is! 

J9Sa136.jpg

It's not too bad. I drove it 750km's home from Regina to Cold Lake without a hitch (besides running out of gas 30min outside of town... lol)

It's pretty solid, besides the rockers, fenders and floor, but that's all repairable. I have a buddy who's a welder/fabricator so he's going to help me patch her up.

Overall I think it's in pretty good shape. Wiper motors work, lights work, steering works, no A/C but that's what windows are for :) 

Hoping to have her back from the shop next week or so. I'll get some better shots then!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...