B210 Rollcall

B2Fresh

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Autolet has what you want but it's base in Thailand. Dguy210 has another source. Also, your in WA now Dguy210?

Portland OR area.

Brother Jo off facebook, good guy, slow but cheap shipping.

Note: for the Tach it has to be off a LHD car as it had an angle to the plastic casing. You might be able to mod a clock or speedo case to take the guts I guess.

when i first got my datsun i was searching for a tack online when i came a across a guy selling his for 250 aussie bucks , is it just me or is that just unreasonably high? 

Parts search is going slow.. found a lead on a 120y badge though. 

$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Found this old 140y in the  classifieds all the way in south africa, would make a sweet ratrod/roadkill type ride. but alas its in an another country, on another continent in an another hemisphere *sign*

but maybe on my next trip to africa i'll contact the owner and see if i can take a few parts (anybody know if this front end will fit a '76 datsun sedan?  i like the pointed front end).

my last trip i didn't bother to find contacts before going thinking i could pick up parts on the fly... my lazy ass was wrong. 

i dont want to contact sellers directly (only in person) in south africa since the chances of getting ripped off is very high, either a middle man or not at all :/ 

when i first got my datsun i was searching for a tack online when i came a across a guy selling his for 250 aussie bucks , is it just me or is that just unreasonably high? 

Parts search is going slow.. found a lead on a 120y badge though. 

$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Found this old 140y in the  classifieds all the way in south africa, would make a sweet ratrod/roadkill type ride. but alas its in an another country, on another continent in an another hemisphere *sign*

but maybe on my next trip to africa i'll contact the owner and see if i can take a few parts (anybody know if this front end will fit a '76 datsun sedan?  i like the pointed front end).

my last trip i didn't bother to find contacts before going thinking i could pick up parts on the fly... my lazy ass was wrong. 

i dont want to contact sellers directly (only in person) in south africa since the chances of getting ripped off is very high, either a middle man or not at all :/ 

THAT is the grill i want! I would pay big, big money for it!

• Like 2

THAT is the grill i want! I would pay big, big money for it!

BIG MONEY IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED...

EXCEPT  you will need much more than the grille. That is the South African version of a B210  "sunny excellent"

the nose is completely different  "v" shaped (if you will)   the core support is much deeper, the hood and bumper are V shaped and the lower valance is also.

• Like 2

Parts search is going slow.. found a lead on a 120y badge though. $_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007

I would double the asking price for this thing. Just the way it sits. It would coast a whole lot of money to have shipped to CA. I hope it gets a second chance cuz it has a lot of potential by the way it looks here..

I would double the asking price for this thing. Just the way it sits. It would coast a whole lot of money to have shipped to CA. I hope it gets a second chance cuz it has a lot of potential by the way it looks here..

Sort of makes me wish i lived in africa again and buy up cars like these, the price is listed at 25000 rand for both a coupe and a station wagon, 25000 rand is about 1700 freedom bucks. 

but i bet if someone show up with $1000 cash and a case of beers they could take it away, 

https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakkies/meadowlands/2-semi-project-1980-datsun140y-coupe-stationwagon/1001661149400910003236409

friend of mine picked up a decent '80s alfa romeo gtv6 for a little over a 1000 bucks few years back. 

classic cars are very cheap in south africa and combined with declining economy many people cant afford to keep classics. 

$_20.jpg

Datsun SSS 1.6 for about $2500 rustfree and original.... can anybody confirm that the 510 SSS are pretty much the same? also what would you pay or a clean original 510 in the US? 

i still want to import a datsun or 2 from south africa in a future trip. perhaps a datsun 1200 pickup   if i can fit in one of course.

https://www.olx.co.za/ad/1974-datsun-300c-price-dropped-from-28500-to-20k-ID15V7pI.html#128dc7a9c8

1974 datsun 300c at an absalute steal even if i were  to import one ... gets me weak in the knees  :rofl: