Back From A Long Time Absence

B2Fresh

Well been absent for quite some time and this my first post since I've been gone..

So here we go..

I just picked up this B210 that's been lingering around my neighborhood for a few years and since those years I've been eyeballing this car to hope I will own it some day.. Let be step back a notch and start by telling you how it happened..

One day I went to the local market and seen the car (B210) park at the market. Trying to figure out who owned the car but I was not about to ask every person to see who owned it. So I was done paying for my goods and headed out to my car and to my surprise the owner was sitting in the car and I finally had my chance to break the ice and introduce myself and chatted with the guy and just talked about the B210's that I've owned in the past and his ride. I asked if he would be interested to sell the car and he said he would think about it. I told him where I lived and worked and if ever wanted to sell it he could stop by any time if he ever decides to sell it. So we left it at that and parted ways and about 3 weeks later again to my surprise guess who shows up to my work.? Yes sir the owner of the car (B210). Asked to see if I was still interested in the car and my reply was "YES".!!! So we set a time for me to come by and check the car and set a date for me to come pick up the ride.. And there's the story of my come up on my new "B2Fresh".. Here are some pictures of the ride..

F2D5A660-E0D7-4D7B-AD8E-EACC1C4E901D_zps

6C11692E-2FD1-486F-A4D0-902860F1E825_zps

974FD73D-2F09-485D-8E10-B94AB56C7E93_zps

C0911029-3B87-4B46-82AD-51780ED1B7D8_zps

08E0F8B8-1135-49A1-AEC9-8CE47A621988_zps

• Like 2
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'77 or newer. Five speed? Loose the bumpers. Lower if the rims will allow it.

78 and to be honest I haven't even check to see if it's a 4 or 5 speed. I was just excited to pick it up and just park it till I get it registered to my name.

As for the stance on the car it will definitely get lowered as much as them wheels will let me.. And for the bumpers I would like to switch them for something more closer to the body or clean it up a bit.

Lovin the sweet pin-striping  :thumbup:   I was considering going with a similar green for my b210 (sedan) but I think i'll stick with the orange.

Thanks "Tolkmod" I think those graphics are pretty kool looking but in time I might change up the color on the car.

Make it work around the wheel and what ever I do for the upholstery scheme.

I was checking out the "ENIGMA" build I like what your doing to your ride. System looks awesome..

I have a long way to go to get this ride where I want it..

Never seen a roof rack Like that on a b210.. If you get new bumpers I would be interested in your front bumper...

I think there a very rare accessory item on these B210 to have the luggage racks.

I'll let you know on the bumper if something comes up..

Welcome back. Got pictures of the old ones too?

Hey you go "thatdirtykid"..

Found a picture of my first B2Fresh that I bought from my wife's uncle (original owner) back in the mid 80's. That's my daughter and I sitting in it when I had it lowered with stock honeycomb hubcaps.

Man I had fun with that car.. Loved it to death and after having owned 3 B210 from all this time I knew I had to have another one.

C7D3A147-3EC1-4D48-8A58-A7E26A0BB4A0_zps

I need a favor from someone that can help A Brotha out..

I need to see if someone that can make me a paper template of the rear 3pc spare tire cover for a hatchback. My recent B210 purchase did not have one and if I were to buy one it will cost a pretty penny. So best way for me to get one is to make one. I just need a paper template of all 3pcs fold it up and mail it. I will cover the shipping for your time.

LMK if it's possible for that favor.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for the rear templates for my hatchback so I can started in making the rear more complete.

I also have some old style looped carpet and padding that I've had for a while in storage so now I can put it to use as well with some other upholstery material that I've been holding on too.

The only thing that sucks is this time change and by the time I get home it's already dark and I have no garage to work on it since it's being put to use already. Just need to work it out to get this thing going in the rite direction..

• 3 weeks later...

Spent the weekend fixing the left front suspension that was side swiped before I bought the car..

There was no body damage but the front wheel got hit and pushed it forward that it bent the strut rod and bolt the holds the lower control arm to the crossmember. After further inspection I also noticed that the lower part of the strut housing was damaged also. Here are some pictures but one that I forgot to take a picture of was the strut rod. Trust me it was bowed bad but my good neighbor had a floor press and managed to straighten both strut rod and the bolt the holds the lower control arm to the crossmember.

Here is the strut rod after straightening. It was bent like a 1/4 moon shape.

5D4241A9-D7A3-4A07-AF1E-371DB3FD9ECA_zps

Bent lower control arm bolt.

8F21E6E3-5B0F-49B4-A870-5A1383AA2A47_zps

Installed after straightened.

752FB605-671E-4F18-BB16-EBC257D3AFD0_zps

This is the bolt when I took it out.

4F3B82A6-D02C-44B8-A85C-80CD1DAF60FE_zps

All put back together. I will be replacing all bushing and putting new parts once everything is straightened out..

43A2864A-8AA8-41AA-B1CA-BF7509F4E970_zps

And this is the lower part of the strut housing just above the ball joint.

8FD0FA20-8BB9-495A-9339-D01022B38D17_zps