Charlie69's 1985 720 King Cab ST Parts Truck

Charlie69

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we picked up the radiator for my 86.  I have the rebuilt radiator for the 85 in my garage. 

Gene and Tom a couple years ago installed an aluminum core plastic tank replacement radiator.  I can not run AC with it as it runs right at the top limit of the temp with out the AC running.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

With this having a bent frame it is now a parts truck.  I have another ST lined up without an engine and transmission that has sun roof (missing glass) I have glass and seal for it.  The ST also has power door locks and windows and 3 ST alloys.  with the 5 ST alloys I already have that gives me eight enough for 2 trucks!  LOL

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The engine, transmission, AC, Heater, and the wiring from this truck went to Captain 720.  The dash & ST steering wheel will go to my 86 king cab along with the bed.

Steering column went to Shawn for his 521 Vert.

I will post some picutres of the carnage soon.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

Well I have decided to get the frame straightened and Put the VG30 Automatic in this one.  I have the 95 pathfinder wiring harness and ECU and the transmission control unit so all I need to do is get the time to do this one.  Shawn and I might set the engine and transmission in it next Monday just to get it of the ground.

• Like 1

I have other parts to put back on this truck.  I am trying to thin out my parts stock and also help other Datsun Nissan people keep their trucks alive.  I have several 720 harnesses and when Captain 720 gets me the automatic parts I need and want, these parts will go into the this 85 VG30 build.

On 3/1/2019 at 2:09 AM, paradime said:

Interesting strategy of selling all the trucks parts first, but psyched to hear another one's getting back on the road.  

There will actually be 2 more being put back on the road.  My 1984 king cab st 2wd will be back on the road also.

As far as this truck with the bent frame I just cannot scrap a titled 1985 720 ST king cab.

• Like 1