Drive down to Asstoreria Oregon area Nov 29th??

bananahamuck

Changed first post to this,,, for now

I'm thinking leaving the Chehalis Kmart at about 9:00 am and heading out there on hiway 6, i thought later "might" get more people but being Sunday it would be nice to get home before 3 am ... Figured we could meet-up with guys from down there ( in Seaview )  that know their way around better to take us on a ( SHORT) scenic trip of their choosing and hard park somewheres for awhile.. then tell us your suggestion for a place to scarf some grub.

Still winging it as i aint had time to gather in one place and talk personally to, Nelson, my son Albert and Ted  ( the only guys i know for sure might go if one of them doesn't have a second nieces birthday or third cousins wedding they will use as an excuse ,,,,,,,, again  )  ..

https://goo.gl/maps/CtBvm5FB5Vz

We are most likely coming all the way up the coast and then through Aberdeen on the way back .  We will be stopping near Tokeland / Grayland area for a few minutes also.

If you have suggestions about meet-up after we land in Seaview OR an alternative to seaview spit it out,, so we can discuss.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE!! get that can't keep his rig on the road Kevin fuck,, to roll down and scoop you in his ladys new subaroo and come out to Izzos by the sea..

I'm not fully aware of my schedule.

Wife wants to visit family in Oly towards the end of our weekend.

I'll know more the closer we get.

That's how i ride everywhere my wife drives me

I have a phobia about the bridge to Astoria, wife has to drive across so I can keep my eyes closed

From what i heard Van Halen may or not be giving a personal concert for us when we get there.

I saw Micah at the meet today, he will add this to fuckbook, so maybe a few more will make it

That's cool ,, i thought this Tim D---- guy i met once ,,,that is on Faceboook every day,,, could post it on there ,,,, OR maybe the Datsun forum i heard he might be a "member" of to let more people know about it..

2CJtUb3N_400x400.jpeg

• Like 3

Yeah ,, since i needed to get the new 411 mobile out and about,,  i was going out to visit Izzolips come hell or high winds..  "Fucking Ted",, has been crying about getting out on a road trip even if it was just us.  Scalp-um is having surgery of some kind,,, if i was to venture a  guess it would be liposuction..  (now i aint callin Native fat , but,,  damn) So we are hoping his better looking half will drive him out..

I assume no locos will show since we aren't giving out free T-shirts and stickers and probably no NWD are showing except Tim,, well cuz they are all talk....... Hell the only mod over there that knows how to even fix a Datsun is Izzo... Maybe they will prove me wrong this one time,,,,,,,,, but,,,,,,,,, i doubt it

:fu:

Yeah ,, since i needed to get the new 411 mobile out and about,,  i was going out to visit Izzolips come hell or high winds..  "Fucking Ted",, has been crying about getting out on a road trip even if it was just us.  Scalp-um is having surgery of some kind,,, if i was to venture a  guess it would be liposuction..  (now i aint callin Native fat , but,,  damn) So we are hoping his better looking half will drive him out..

I assume no locos will show since we aren't giving out free T-shirts and stickers and probably no NWD are showing except Tim,, well cuz they are all talk....... Hell the only mod over there that knows how to even fix a Datsun is Izzo... Maybe they will prove me wrong this one time,,,,,,,,, but,,,,,,,,, i doubt it

Wow. Just called out everyone except Braden and Rusty. Dick. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2