Drive down to Asstoreria Oregon area Nov 29th??

bananahamuck

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I am very easily confused, is this second thread for a cruise down to Oregon ? Or did you change the title of the other thread. I can make it to one , but not two in a month :confused:

same thread different title. It's the third title for this thread. He added date this time

If your coming from the north ,,, If we meet up at the Kmart in Chehalis and roll hiway 6 through Pe ell / Lebam and what-not it will take us a little over 2 hours to get to ilwaco area ... Could leave later and scarf some grub when we get there then roll over bridge ,,,OR leave o-butt early and go down over bridge ,,, wait for izzo ,, get pissed because he only lives a couple of god damn miles away,,,, give up waiting for Izzo ,, again ,,,,,,,,,,, go find lunch in maybe Long beach at the pizza joint mentioned earlier in thread.  

OR does someone have a suggestion for affordable eats in Asstoreup ......... Note the word affordable as last time i was in that town it was tourist prices on everything.

Discuss