Drive down to Asstoreria Oregon area Nov 29th??

bananahamuck

Because of 25 degree temps and freezing fog,,,,  route to Astoria has been changed,,, Going I5 to KELSO then over to Asstoria

We should be in Kelso about 10am ,,,,,,,,,, not sure when we will be in Astoreupia maybe about 11:30(?)

WE will be finding a first stopping point in Astoria now ..........NOT SEAVIEW

:sneaky:

I'm thinking leaving the Chehalis Kmart at about 9:00 am and heading out there on hiway 6, i thought later "might" get more people but being Sunday it would be nice to get home before 3 am ... Figured we could meet-up with guys from down there ( in Seaview )  that know their way around better to take us on a ( SHORT) scenic trip of their choosing and hard park somewheres for awhile.. then tell us your suggestion for a place to scarf some grub.

Still winging it as i aint had time to gather in one place and talk personally to, Nelson, my son Albert and Ted  ( the only guys i know for sure might go if one of them doesn't have a second nieces birthday or third cousins wedding they will use as an excuse ,,,,,,,, again  )  ..

https://goo.gl/maps/CtBvm5FB5Vz

We are most likely coming all the way up the coast and then through Aberdeen on the way back .  We will be stopping near Tokeland / Grayland area for a few minutes also.

If you have suggestions about after we land in Seaview OR an alternative to seaview spit it out,, so we can discuss.

WE ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS cuz we are going regardless seeing shit we normally wouldn't is always good.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Just because Izzo is a total fucking douche most times ,, does not mean he should be always left out of things.. We could roll down to Long beach/ llwaco by way of Pe Ell ...  Or through Aberdeen and down the coast,, ( that would take a lot longer though) ........ Maybe have cheap eats somewhere and maybe go over Astoria bridge and what-not...

Fuck it who cares.

UbVIl1e11444771300.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Izzo is a total fucking douche most times ,, does not mean he should be always left out of things.. We could roll down to Long beach/ llwaco by way of Pe Ell ...  Or through Aberdeen and down the coast,, ( that would take a lot longer though) ........ Maybe have cheap eats somewhere and maybe go over Astoria bridge and what-not...

Fuck it who cares.

UbVIl1e11444771300.jpg

this has me all over it

• Like 2

Wait, no I'm not, no datsun to roll

FAT traded the 720 off for a 83 Corolla,  so i assume Albert would rather drive his celica than that,, soooo that is at least one non-dat.. BUT , ilwaco is a pretty long drive round trip even from here ..

Im down as long as im not on call

Yeah don't look into when you could get a Sunday off in November or anything..

:sneaky: << should be called Fucking Ted ,,,,, face 

• Like 1

FAT traded the 720 off for a 83 Corolla, so i assume Albert would rather drive his celica than that,, soooo that is at least one non-dat.. BUT , ilwaco is a pretty long drive round trip even from here ..

Yeah don't look into when you could get a Sunday off in November or anything..

:sneaky: << should be called Fucking Ted ,,,,, face

picked up my blue truck from izzo. Don't know if I'll be able to roll with in all honesty, might be able to talk new female into going if she can get away from her kids as well. Will see, need dates and times and such. And a vehicle I'm willing to be in for that long that's running and driving and doesn't annoy the piss out of me
  • Like 1

I heard he got a new ride you guys should check out and maybe take for a spin.

IMG_5671-2005.10.04-00.16.02.jpg

• Like 7

Ok Ted said he isn't "on call" the Sunday after Thanksgiving so would that work for you ... or anybody for that matter???

Izzo?

Before you bitch that it is thanksgiving weekend ,,thanksgiving is on frickin Thursday,,  so surely you won't still be eating on Sunday.