A Kansas Z Rescue

MattC55

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20151017_152703.jpg

The two bleeders at the master are just that. Bleeders. And no you do not use them to bench bleed a master. You use the the ports where the front and rear lines connect. They are for getting any last bit of air out of your master cylinder. Just tighten it down. 

REALLY?!?!?!?    :rofl:  :rofl:

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING. Lol I figured no one read what I had to say anyways, but I was waiting for someone to pick up on that! I do... need to source a replacement... I'm sure that hodge podge has a lot to do with my gas pedal response; The throttle doesn't start engaging until about I push the gas pedal about 30% down, and then it surges up to where it should rev. So... serious throttle slack problem i'm guessing?

I'm just south of Wichita; I've only seen 1 other Z in 23 years, in Kansas. And that was at a car show, no less!

My wife is from Viola/Conway Springs. There are a few Zs I know of out in the Manhattan, Topeka, Lawrence area.... There is definitely a strong American car scene down south there, but not so much vintage imports.

Contact Steve @ Z Therapy. He can hook you up with whatever you need. 

I appreciate that!

My wife is from Viola/Conway Springs. There are a few Zs I know of out in the Manhattan, Topeka, Lawrence area.... There is definitely a strong American car scene down south there, but not so much vintage imports.

Only a stone's throw from me, i'm just east of Wellington. You are right about that one, though! Although I love my Z, I do love my american muscle too.. Jack of all trades though! Hope to run into you one of these days down here in the flat lands.

• Like 1