DATSUN NIPPON EAGLE ROCK SWAPMEET NOVEMBER 8TH , 2015

BLUEBIRDSSS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a 240Z Rack and Pinion, if anyone has a good used one for sale, bring it. Always a buyer of L Series Engine parts, valve covers, oil pans, timing covers etc...

bringing 3 racks to choose from 

one is specifically marked 240 

Looking for 72' 521 under glove box compartment! If anyone has would would love it. It's the open compartment underneath the glove box thank scumie

Parcel tray is the common name.  "Tray package" is the Nissan nomenclature.  There are at least 2 major versions - the earlier ones had a metal rim/lip and fiberboard bottom, and the later were solid molded fiberboard.

Parcel tray is the common name. "Tray package" is the Nissan nomenclature. There are at least 2 major versions - the earlier ones had a metal rim/lip and fiberboard bottom, and the later were solid molded fiberboard.

Thank you I knew it had another name just couldn't remember it. I'm just looking for one so either one would work for us. Thanks again

thanks again Jose for a great swap meet and thanks to everyone who helps put it all together 

we had a great time and a great turn out 

thanks everyone who purchased parts from me or bought techno stuff from me 

cant wait till the next one 

Was nice getting out and chatting it up with folks I haven't seen in a while, didn't score any parts but I had a good time regardless. A suggestion I have for the next one is maybe possibly have some wood planks on standby for really low cars entering and leaving so they don't get stuck.

• Like 1

Actually on the cars getting stuck on the driveway. If you are coming north on figueroa do not enter from that side what you want to do is pass the gate make a u turn and come in south from figueroa at an angle. You will not scrape. Same thing exiting do not exit making a left exit making a right on an angle you will not scrape.

• Like 1

Was nice getting out and chatting it up with folks I haven't seen in a while, didn't score any parts but I had a good time regardless. A suggestion I have for the next one is maybe possibly have some wood planks on standby for really low cars entering and leaving so they don't get stuck.

you should B.Y.O.Planks 

Great event Jose! Thanks

Hey Banana Hamamuck! We were too busy soaking up sun in our beach chairs, swapping parts and talking Dat. I didn't see you snapping any pics at Cabby

posted in Cabbage 2015 thread.

http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/bigfatpigdude/library/Canby%202015%20%20%20hoopties%20revenge?sort=3&page=1

:lol: