Leche

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! Excellente, supremo!

Gracias My fiend! :thumbup:

That came out nice. Looks like you are pretty much done. You probably have the nicest one in TJ.

It's almost there buddy, just need to finish the upholstery on the door panels and get a new exhaust but that should be about it. Thanks for the compliment  B)

What did you use to mask the lines for the bed liner. I used masking tape and it just leaked through

I also just used masking tape but you need to use a good brand like 3M and make sure that it's for autobody use. I can't remember the number right now but just check with your auto body supplier and they should be able to get you the right tape.

• Like 1

Señor Leche! Recomiendas alguna caroceria en Tijuana que haga trabajo de calidad, con perfeccion, donde te lo puedan dejar como para "show."?

Your build is an inspiration, simple and looks great just like I like it!

• Like 2

Big fan of the way the paint turned out in this thing. Glad I flipped through all the pages to see what you've done, keep up the good work

Thanks buddy, I hope it helped! 

Truck looks good.

Glad you liked it and thanks! 

When are you going to bring that thing to the other border so I can add it to my collection and trade you?

Washington! I barely got it over the U.S - Mexico border last week for the first time. I have been bringing it into work for the past week and it's been great. What do you want to trade for jajaja? 

You sir polished a turd into a beautiful truck!  Congrats!

LOL even my wife says the same thing. She still doesn't want to ride in it though, time to find a new wife. 

Señor Leche! Recomiendas alguna caroceria en Tijuana que haga trabajo de calidad, con perfeccion, donde te lo puedan dejar como para "show."?

Your build is an inspiration, simple and looks great just like I like it!

Wow thanks for the compliments on the truck bro.

Sadly there is no one I would recommend 100%, the guy I know that can leave your car show quality does awesome work, he even does cars that go to SEMA but he is hard to deal with and takes too much time to get the work done. If you can handle your car not being done on time and with excuses about the delays then he might be able to help you. You will still be paying a lot of money since he is not cheap but he uses very good materials also.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...