Nissan Bluebird 910 Hardtop Coupe 1981 year in Russia)

nisblu910

Hello everyone! I buy this car in Russia city Krasnodar. I try to restoration this but its not easy i think, but the car is worth it. So engine inside is L18t with two su carb. Condition of the car is 3.5/5 nead close the hole in floor and rear side, repair the spar and etc, but first i am buy Watanabe 7J 15) Good looking now. Now in search rear lights, becuse my in bed condition. Soon i will be install sr20de+s15 transmission, full front suspension of s13. Sorry for my bad eng)

ef8ecas-960.jpg

8e55e0as-960.jpg

4e55e0as-960.jpg

2155e0as-960.jpg

a155e0as-960.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your priorities straight!  First fix the holes in the floor and the lights before putting on expensive wheels!  There's nothing sadder than seeing a non repairable or too expensive "fix required" car with really expensive wheels and trim pieces!  I wish you the best of luck but first fix the required things before splurging on expensive and really less important upgrades.

Welcome to Ratsun, Ivan. Nice 910SSS, here they were called a Maxima and the front slightly longer to fir an L24 engine.. What year is it?  

No worries, your English is better than some on here.

My name is Alexey) Thx. Year in name of topic 1981. I dont know how it comes to Russia but they have ADAC label on front grille, and sticker on front windshield. So, i guess the first time this car were in Austria or Germany. In Russia it comes in 1997, because the first reference in technical passport it was 1997 Saint-Petersburg. Next time until 2004 she is change the place of dislocation on Moscow and then, after 2007 year, she is comes to Krasnodar. So big history(34 year) and big wheel mileage(over 250000 km).

I call dibs on those carbs if you dont need em  ;)

Very sweet looking car though!

Sorry, but i must to retain this engine, because if i sell him or parts I can't pass technical inspection and can't sold my car to somebody. In future i try to fix this engine, now compression 9 in all cylinders. It's bad, but i think its piston rings need to replace or grind valves, but if i can't fix the engine, i start to sell for parts of him) But not now. Because i can drive on it, with smoke, with unstable work, but it's fun and gives me pleasure drive on this car, and I do not notice the shortcomings)

Get your priorities straight!  First fix the holes in the floor and the lights before putting on expensive wheels!  There's nothing sadder than seeing a non repairable or too expensive "fix required" car with really expensive wheels and trim pieces!  I wish you the best of luck but first fix the required things before splurging on expensive and really less important upgrades.

I have a little plan now, i install all new parts of this car:engine, steering, suspension, gearbox. Because if i do this moment when fix car body i can scratch, or break some parts, thats why i want to starts fix car body after fitting all parts and where can ride on new assembly. After test drive, adjust all problem and after this  i start to fully disassemble car, car body fixed to the welding tilter and will fix what I can.

Right now i save up some money to weld tilter car body, and starts swap of engine and suspension of silvia s13 and s15. But i have one little problem, i cant find the left wheel steering rack nissan 200sx, s13,s14. And i have question about this, the standart steering rack of bluebird 910 can be installed on stretcher silvia s13 or not?   

Thanks everyone for interest!

OFFTOP

This is my another car Zhiguli 21061 Or Lada 1500.

ba61d22s-960.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Get your priorities straight! First fix the holes in the floor and the lights before putting on expensive wheels! There's nothing sadder than seeing a non repairable or too expensive "fix required" car with really expensive wheels and trim pieces! I wish you the best of luck but first fix the required things before splurging on expensive and really less important upgrades.

I agree with you so much. But at the same time, it can take a couple small things to keep it exciting. Keeping you involved. I get it.

So some news) All parts what i want i buy it's:

1)Front levers Nissan Silvia S13.

K5E0SlhSHOA.jpg

2)Engine and 5-gear meachanical ear box from Nissan Silvia s14

EddcHD-ZLRw.jpg

3)Front stabilizer S13

SvR0l3hhhvU.jpg

4)Full Tap Strut G-corporation Front and Rear

hgyy6-Bd8sg.jpg

5)Underframe SR20DE.

FMgSDwEzzNU.jpg

6)Front hub 4 studs

80VOoU2NPZY.jpg

7)Front brakes BNR34 2 pistons

Yesterday i am with my friends got the engine out of the car, and starts to put the s14 engine in the car and install suspension. In this sonnection i starts to disassemble L18T and if some one need a part, i sale them. But engine block i leave yourself, the rest either in the trash or on sale, because there is no place to store it(

And i have one more question, i want to replace rear seal glass, but i can't remove the old, can you heplped to me with this problem council? I mean this metal parts on glass

_LKBRfxRBzw.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! So, i installed engine sr20de from Silvia S15, and now i try to connect my tacho to ecu(s15), but it's not work( Can you help me? I found instruction when people connected tacho wire to ecu pin(9 silvia s14, s15) use 10 kOhm resistor , but it's not worked on my car, because, i think, my old engine is L18T is a carburetor, and signal wire to tacho take on the ignition coil "-" plug. I had tried to find something, but all people when swap engine change old Z engines, and they are injector, not carburetor.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! So, i installed engine sr20de from Silvia S15, and now i try to connect my tacho to ecu(s15), but it's not work( Can you help me? I found instruction when people connected tacho wire to ecu pin(9 silvia s14, s15) use 10 kOhm resistor , but it's not worked on my car, because, i think, my old engine is L18T is a carburetor, and signal wire to tacho take on the ignition coil "-" plug. I had tried to find something, but all people when swap engine change old Z engines, and they are injector, not carburetor.

The SR engine should still have a coil. Connect the 910 tach to the SR negative terminal on the coil.

• 2 weeks later...

The SR engine should still have a coil. Connect the 910 tach to the SR negative terminal on the coil.

I cant find it on s15, because only diagram of the ecu what i can find, it's S15 turbo. Only s14 have digram sr20de non turbo and some wiring is different and i dont know how find this wire but i try)

New old photo after instal engine 14-15 november. I do not make new photos, because i am fat lazy ass, and when i do something for the car, i forgot take a photo of the process, I immerse myself in the work on the car and forget about the world, not to mention to make the photo)

1)g-corporation full tap strut rear and front S13, front brake 2 pot nissan skyline R34 sedan, rounded fist S13(google translate)), front sway bar s13IMAG0830.jpg?x-email=gidrosko%40mail.ru

2)Adjust angle plate camberIMAG0831.jpg?x-email=gidrosko%40mail.ru

3)Underframe S13 with stock bluebird steering rack

IMAG0832.jpg?x-email=gidrosko%40mail.ru

4)Ratsun bluebird 910 with SR20DE)

IMAG0838.jpg?x-email=gidrosko%40mail.ru

IMAG0839.jpg?x-email=gidrosko%40mail.ru

5)And repaired steering wheel of my bluebird. Original MOMO made in Italy! Unfortunately it's the last repair of this steering wheel((

IMAG0925.jpg?x-email=gidrosko%40mail.ru

That is all news at this moment) Falling ruble will not allow to buy some good things and that much time to buy before his fall. But I try not to lose heart and make this guy, because my old car lada I sold and besides blue miracle I have nothing)(use only google translate, forgive me)

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone. if you are still interesting.) This car is steel alive and I think , continue to live , maybe even my children will have fun with it )  So what i do about 8 Month? Very, very few unfortunately have long thought that in the end to do with it. Native Parts especially not find, therefore I decided to replace the rear suspension Bluebird 910 on Silvia S13,14,15 or Laurel c33,34,35, because it is the best option if I want to continue to ride it. While the thought, i found rear suspension with disc brakes that have successfully install on bluebird, and finding with new parts such as bushings, brake discs, brake pads. But it is in Europe well, because they were exported in this region, and in which case you can find spare parts for junkyard or elsewhere. In Russia, this is really a problem. But we have in any quantity as the Laurel c33,34,35 and Silvia s13,14,15 and therefore took such a decision, plus, i can start welding the bottom.

Some pics :

zAtqnzrItf0.jpg

2)O19zBm_VXRo.jpg

3)Xqhrc5Pbwao.jpg

4)dJqINCbsrRI.jpg

5)5af4b76s-960.jpgb6f4b76s-960.jpg89f4b76s-960.jpg59f4b76s-960.jpg53f4b76s-960.jpg4ac09d6s-960.jpg3209d6s-960.jpg

And last thing from keys it's logo bluebird ^_^

5b09d6s-960.jpg

• 9 months later...

Hello everyone. It's hard times so the car decided to sell. The reason is simple, demolish the garages. In Russia, this is the norm. During the absence of not done much. The floor is welded, the main brake cylinder BM50 is installed, the wiring under the air conditioner is made, in general all that could have done. It remains only the chassis but it's beyond my power. Thanks to this forum, I have a lot of information for my old car to rebuild it.

42924c9s-1920.jpg

52924c9s-1920.jpg

Sorry for my english,long time did not use it to write(